Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

PLEASE HELP:( fINALLY GOT A CLEAR photo

image now i dont normally track so i dont know what is normal and not normal...i am 8 days away from my period, but i might go insane..i took one 4 days ago it was soooo light but i saw something...then i took one 1 day later def neg...then today that tiny faint line again. but barley a hair darker..but still lighttt! i am 8 days away from my period though! please tell me im crazy or can someone see this line! or is that an evap line?

Replies

• image HERE I TOOK OUT SOME OF THE LIGHT AND U CAN SEE WHAT IM SEEING...;( PLEASE HELP

• I see a line but could be an evap...test again in a few days xx

• I'm TTC too and am totally guilty of testing early.  I definitely see the line.  I'd say if it appeared within  test's time limit that it's a positive! In two days it should be darker if it's a true positive and you can stand to wait that long 😊

• Hi Mommy2need

is that a first response?

if you are still 8 days away from your period its very unlikely to be a positive, unless you have your dates wrong of course. I've heard of bfps at 8 days post ovulation but that is not common, and if your period is still 8 days away then you are probably only 6 days post ovulation.

if thats a first response then it will be an indent line. They are shocking for those

• imageyes it a first response

• i have a test from 2 days ago with the indent line..its just not pink like this one..but being that early i get it...ty so much ladies for the input i needed it

• If the tests are getting darker then that is promising, just need to give yourself at least another day or two I think

good luck I hope you get your bfp

• ty so much i really just need someone to vent to...its up to god now♥