Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing early

HI, just wondered if anyone could share their experience with clear blue plus tests?

I'm not ttc as already have 3 children but after feeling sick, hot flushes and period not in sight I did a test and had a very pale blue line after themo 10 mins its really difficult to see on photo so you be unable to see it.image

I've always had symptoms really early. I'm not sure when I'm due period can be a little irregular as only stopped breast feeding toddler few months ago. I know I just need to wait but it's driving me mad. 

Thanks x 

Replies

• Options

It looks positive to me ☺x

• Options

I can see a line but I have only used pink dye tests even the cheap pound ones work early for me. Im sure u know already first wee of the day that sort of stuff 

• Options

Also I have those exact same symptoms that's why I test early I was about 3 weeks when I first tested got the faintest of lines and waited 4 days it was a Def positive I'm now 10 weeks with my surprise 3 rd with a 11 month old