Forum home Family life & relationships Family finances
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

LITTLE HELP

It was such a bizarre experience for me and my little one. He was unplanned and yes, I was already 7mos pregnant when I confirmed I was indeed preganant. I do not have money, I just graduated and 22yo. I do not know what to do, where to go and who to talk to. I did not know that an ultrasound would be that costly that's why it took me weeks before I could completely save up some amount for an ultrasound and thus, it wad confirmed. I was confused whether to keep him or not. I was thinking more of myself and what would other people esp. My family would think of me.. but after feeling his warm kicks and amazing movements inside my tummy, I knew he's my angel. I chose life. I should and it feels so rewarding. He is my life now. My mama would still not talk to me and considet me as a failure... I do not hold any grudge from her but I still hope she will see what I finally saw after having my angel. I want him to be happy and give him the very best of everything. He made me discover the beauty of life and the miracle of love.

I am Christine Catipon from Philippines. I gave birth last June 3, 2016. I was C-Sectioned after 33hrs of labor and still owing an amount to pay the bill. I do not know who else to turn to. Please help me and baby. I also have low milk supply thus I need to buy formula milk for baby which I can afford until I do not know when :-(. As of the moment I do not have a job and needs to recover fully before I can go and look for work again. My mom won't talk to me up to this moment. It is so hard. I feel like giving up already. I feel like I am worhtless and they make me feel like a failure. I wanted to prove them wrong. I want to show them that having my baby with me does not make me less worth it to be forgiven and loved. I want to give baby everything. All the best for him. He is my life now. I need help. Please.. Thank you so much.

Replies

• Hello ilovethirdy and welcome to MadeForMums.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy! 

We're sorry to hear that life is so tough for you at the moment.

We have a policy here that, whenever anyone posts to ask for financial help, we come onto the thread with a standard warning that everyone should think carefully before giving money to someone they've only 'met' online.

Please don't take this personally – we do this every time it happens and we've no reason to think badly of you at all.

But we do feel it's our job to remind people that not everyone is who they say they are on the internet.

We wish you all the best. And hope things change for the better for you and your boy very soon.

• I totally understand. I am not asking just for any financial aid but old clothes and stuff for baby will do. It will be a very big help to me and baby. I am having a hard time looking and making money for his needs especially Enfamil and diapers. He doesn't have a good bed yet. He stays with me on a foam and I have to wash his limited amount of clothes whenever he's asleep so it'll dry on time. I know he is my responsibility but I need a little help... Please mommies. 😢 If I could only just fast forward the time and pause his so I can prepare well for his needs. Oh please, anybody? For my baby... 😢

• Message deleted by MadeForMums.

• I already tried several organizations and even attempted to contact people that might give personal grants but it seems like we are not meant to have some. 😢 If the answer is no, they just ignore my message. All I am asking was a little help for me to be able to start baby's life as happy and comfortable as ut should be since I could not give it as of the moment... and when the time comes, I will be the one already to provide baby's needs and even wants.. But with this situation I am into,I feel so hopeless.. I just wish my baby will still be a happy, normal, healthy baby. 😢

Lord bless.