Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2017

Due in March 17

Replies

• I'm 5 weeks and 2 days as well but mines not til the 18th of August! has anyone had any advice on flying when pregnant? X

• My appointment is 5th August and I'll be nearly 8 weeks so excited!! 

• Amy17, i had mine 2weeks ago. I have just received my appointment for my 12weeks and 20weeks scan. 

• Ahhhh how exciting for you all!! :):)

i have had a 6 weeks scan as I lost my little girl at 16 weeks last year due to a problem with her so there keeping a close eye on me this time. Got an appointment with my consultant Thursday and I think she's going to cook my next scan :) my community midwife seems to be messing me around a little to be honest as I have called 5 times and she still keeps saying I'll call you back I'll call you back and nothing!! :( how are you all feeling? What are all your due dates? I am 8 weeks today and due date 3rd March (going of my last period) x

• Frankie when are you planning on going away? I've heard that flying whilst pregnant is completely fine, you just need to keep getting up and having a walk. I am planning on going away in september and that will be a 4 hour flight 

• I'm going on the 8th of August so I'll be 8 weeks the week I fly, it's only a 2 and a half hour flight. I'd read about walking about and wearing the compression socks but was a bit disappointed I wouldnt see the midwife beforehand to ask! Hopefully it will all be fine! X

• Yeah you should be fine! Women fly until there like 7 months gone! You always see celebs when there really far gone sunning thereselves in barbados lol x

• I have an 8-9 hr flight in Sept too..i will be about 15weeks then. Had planned all girls trip with my friends in Nov but OH is now saying no as things have changed and he won't feel comfortable with me flying all over the globe at 25wks. Might have to just change the destination to some country closer. Time will tell

• Hi! I'm Abigail, I'm 21 yo and have been married for 4 months . at 2 months we found out we lost a baby at 6 weeks and I was devastated. Now I believe I am 4 weeks today and due march 31st! Just got my bfp today!

• Welcome abigail wishing u a happy and healthy 9months 

• Hi Ttcfreakout, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congrats on your BFP. We're so sorry to hear of your loss - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

• Hello everyone,

I am 7 weeks and 2 day pregnant. It was a shock but a pleasant one. I have only been with my partner for 6 month, which I wish was longer. Ending the pregnancy at 33 years old  wasn't an option. I have friends who have everything in place but just can't get pregnant. 

First problem is I come from a religious Muslim family and having a baby  with Catholic Italian boy. Definitely a no no....I don't do religion but I don't want to lose my family either. 

Second problem is I have had anxiety disorder since I was a child. Which was triggered by seeing a lot of dead people during the war at the age of 7..which has never left me! I have awful panick attacks, I had always planned to get off the tablets in good time, before, I was ready to start trying for a baby. I have had to go cold turkey now because the medication is really harmful to the development of the child. 

So to end a long story, I am trying to deal with anxiety which is a sense of pending doom all the time  and my crazy family. I am also trying to have a healty safe pregnancy like we all are! 

I have my first appointment with my midwife on the 15th of August. Oh I also have a girly holiday which was booked ages ago. Only to Greece for 7 days, my  doctor doesn't  see any problems with going away. 

Finally,  I have a gastric band fitted which worries me a little bit however, I am trying to eat super healty.

I am so sorry for the rant!! Xx

Congratulations to everyone! Xx

• Hi Saffron83, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! It sounds like you have a lot going on - are you keeping it together ok? Have you told your parents yet? Please do feel free to come and vent here! That's exactly what this forum is for. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

• Ladies, it keeps feeling like my period will start. Im 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Is this normal?

• The dreaded morning sickness is upon me 😩

• Sinead I'm the same. Lying on the sofa whilst my two kids have every toy they own out 

• Its horrible gummybear isnt it...im struggling to keep the little bit of food i have down 😣

• Ive been the same, but some times i cant stop eating. Always tired, but finding myseld wanting to drink tea but my midwife said not to drink it (stick to 2 cups) 

• Anyone else really struggling with this heat? I've had to sleep with cold wet towels draped over me the past 3 nights!

Soooo glad us ladies will be heavily pregnant over the winter!😂👍🏼

• Thank you so much! I haven't yet but I will do it soon. I am so glad I found this forum. Xx