Forum home Product Tests Product tests

F&F school uniform 2016 product test: the feedback thread

Hello.

This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the new 2016 F&F school uniform for us as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.

You should all have received your uniform by now (if not, it's definitely on its way!) and have had a chance to test it out, put it through a wash – and take a picture of your child wearing it.

So, please can you now give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 4 questions:

1. What do you think of the quality, fit and feel of the uniform? If you're testing trousers, how do you rate the reinforced knees? If you're testing a skirt, how do you rate the permanent pleats? 

2. How did the As New Technology jumper wash – in terms of colour, fit and fabric/hand feel?

3. The uniform you tried cost no more than £15 in total. How does that rate for you on a value-for-money front?

4. What does your child think of the uniform? Please post up your picture of your child in the uniform with your reply (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the Add your reply box).

Everyone who leaves quality feedback on this thread (and is part of our product test) will be put into a draw to win a £100 F&F voucher.

Thank you so much - and good luck!

The Back To School range is available in over 650 Tesco stores, with free returns. To see the full Back To School range, visit Tesco's School Shop

Replies

I was testing a short sleeved shirt, jumper and dark trouser. I was impressed by the thickness of the trousers and the material of the jumper. It didn't feel like it would bobble. The shirts were a nice material but I found that you only had to look at them for them to crease. The trousers that we were given were labelled long, which had I been picking I wouldn't have got, because they were quite a bit too long for my son. He's average size, maybe even on the smaller side. The jumper and shirt were a good fit. I also liked that the trousers had an adjustable waist. This makes me more likely to buy a product as no normal trousers fit my kids without this. 

I've washed and ironed all of the uniform. The trousers washed really well, and needed very little ironing. The jumper was a bit fluffy inside and left fluffy marks on the shirt but these went when I washed it. The jumper didn't go bobbly in the wash and kept it's shape and colour. The jumper didn't need ironing, but the shirt did and I found it quite a tough material to iron and as soon as I had put it back on my son it was creased.

I think the uniform is really good value and quality for the price. I have brought other products before for my daughter like the pinafore dress and non scratch shoes. It was the only brand that lasted the whole year. Plus the shoes stayed looking nice. I have brought other supermarket brands before and had to buy several versions throughout the year because they didn't last. The quality of these products makes me confident that they will last.

My son tested these in the garden, as school is now finished. He was on his knees, kicking a football, climbing up a ladder, and sliding and they held firm. There was no sign of marks, or grass stains. The material is thick and showed no signs of the active day that he had, had. I would be confident that these trousers would last.

• My (just turned) 6-year-old daughter received a dress, skirt, polo shirt and jumper.  Her first reaction is that girls do NOT wear jumpers, she wanted a cardigan and reluctantly put on the jumper.  In the playground there does seem to be a trend that boys wear jumpers/girls cardigans. I have no idea why!! Perhaps something to bear in mind with sizes and fit for girls/boys and who is likely to wear these.

1. What do you think of the quality, fit and feel of the uniform? If you're testing a skirt, how do you rate the permanent pleats? 

It feels a good, durable quality and feels nice and soft.  I was very glad to see the elasticated waist in the skirt and that the length was good being down to her knees.  My daughter is 123cm tall (normally age 6 clothes cater for up to 116cm) and I do find we have to go the age above to get the length right but then either sew or safety pin the waist so it doesn’t fall down on her. The permanent pleats did their job and even whilst building ‘Princess Land’ all day with her lego with lots of sitting on the floor, these pleated perfectly when stood up.

Unfortunately, the dress did not fit that well.  The length was good being age 6-7 size (we have some TU summer dresses age 6 which are too short in my opinion) but the waist/shoulders was far too big. I was able to fit my whole hand down the front of her dress. There are normally petite/plus size ranges but I am yet to find a childrens tall range.  This is frustrating. She could do up/undo the zip fine too, which is great for PE days. On the M&S dresses we have, the zips are sometimes difficult for her to undo on her own, being rather tight for some reason (despite the dress itself being a little too big for her torso).

The polo shirt was a good fit all round, although in the wash it came out very creased. I have Skoolkit polo shirts which once put through a low heat tumble dry come out perfect with no creases and I never have to iron them.  F&F polo shirts are not good in this department, as even after a low heat tumble dry and hanging up, they will still need an iron.  I’ve yet to find a parent who wants this in a polo shirt! Especially as you have five to wash each week per child.

2. How did the As New Technology jumper wash – in terms of colour, fit and fabric/hand feel?

The jumper was a nice bright red, and I am glad when trying it on before I washed it, it did not leave ANY fluff on her white polo shirt. Hurray!!  Skoolkit jumpers are awful for this.  I have had to wash them numerous times and de-fluff with a sticky roller and they still make new white polo shirts look red/pink, so I am pleased the F&F jumper left the polo shirt clean and white.  It felt nice and soft and plenty of grow room for next year at school.

The jumper did not leave any red fluff in my washing machine and before the tumble dry wasn’t creased much at all (see pic). The lining still felt very soft and no bobbling. I was impressed with this item the most.

3. The uniform you tried cost no more than £15 in total. How does that rate for you on a value-for-money front?

Four pieces for no more than £15 is very good value and overall the quality is very good.  However, I am not guided by price, I would rather pay more for something which is durable and good quality and is the right fit.

I think the jumper is the best value, £3 for a good size, lovely feel and washes really well.  There isn’t anything else I would look for in a school jumper.  Only time will tell with how the ‘As New Technology’ holds up with any fading.

The skirt fitted great and at £3.50 I would probably only buy two of them for £7 as unless she gets food/paint on them she can wear these several days in a row.

My issue with the uniform is that the polo shirt needs ironing after a wash which is very annoying. I wouldn’t buy these due to the amount of ironing required every week. The dresses are simply far too big round the waist/shoulders for my tall and slim daughter, so I wouldn’t buy these.  If F&F did a tall range of dresses or just two different torso sizes with the same length, I would buy it. I noticed there is a tab and button detail round the waist, but it is purely decorative and cannot be used to make the dress smaller which is a shame.

4. What does your child think of the uniform?

‘Good’ was her response.  I asked if it was comfortable or felt any different to her normal uniform and she said it was ‘normal’. I think this is a positive response!

image image image image image image

• Tyler, aged 5, tested the short sleeve shirt, boys navy trousers and round neck jumper in red. He said they felt very comfy to wear although the jumper came off pretty quick with this heat. He is used to wearing a polo shirt but really enjoyed the lightweight shirt! I personally thought the trousers came up very big and using the buttons to change the waist size caused the trousers to be very big and baggy round the bottom. They were also long in length. They looked a bit untidy because of this but I would probably try the size smaller and they would probably fit better. His current trousers are the same size as we tested and don't come up as big. The jumper was lovely quality. Would keep him very warm in the winter. To give them a good test Tyler played in the garden wearing them. He also managed to spill juice down the shirt! 

After a wash I am extremely impressed with how well they have come out. The white shirt looks brand new bright white! The trousers have stayed neat with the central crease and the jumper feels as soft as it did. The biggest thing though, I put all three items in the wash together with a colour catcher and the colour catcher came out clear! Can't believe the bright red jumper didn't lose any colour!! All in all I'm very impressed. Everything dried well with little or no creases so that I can get away with a quick iron. They were hung out on the line so this may have helped but I'm just happy it means less work for me! Tyler and mum give the seal of approval!! imageimageimage

• My daughter summer who is 7 tested size 9/10 the jumper had lots of growing room and felt lovely and soft the same as the pinofore a good size the skirt didn't for her when washed the clothes come up really well I've know some jumpers to leave marks on polo shirts my daughter was very excited to try on the clothes liked posing for the picture def good value for money imageimage

• My DS aged 10 received grey trousers, white shirts and a blue jumper. 

1. What do you think of the quality, fit and feel of the uniform? If you're testing trousers, how do you rate the reinforced knees? 

The trousers felt really thick and of good quality. I especially liked the adjustable waist which is essential for my tall, slim son and they fitted him perfectly. Upon washing, I found that they didn't need ironing at all (if I removed them as soon as the cycle finished) which will save lots of time.  My son tested them by playing football and generally playing out.  The knee's have with stood this and I have no doubt that they would last well!

I really liked the shirts that we received.  They were a bright white and remained white even after washing.  They did feel quite thick, but I personally like shirts to feel like this. They did need ironing but this is only to be expected from shirts in my opinion.

I personally felt that the jumper was quite thin and I wasn't particularly impressed with the quality. My son immediately said that it didn't feel as nice as his usual jumper (which we buy from a specific shop because it has the school logo).  However, I found that it washed really well and didn't lose it's colour or shape. It also fit him very well.

I think that this is excellent value for money, especially taking into account the quality of the items.  I will definitely be purchasing some for next term 

My son commented that the whole uniform felt comfortable and he didn't want to take it off! Big thumbs up from my son!imageimage

• My son Harrison, aged 4 was testing the short sleeved white shirt, the trousers and the round/crew neck jumper. My first impressions was the good quality feel to all of the fabrics. The shirt fitted lovely and felt soft to touch, I was impressed with the labels being stitched into the side seam and not on the collar. The trousers felt lovely, much softer than some oth the other supermarket ranges. The waist was a fantastic fit thanks to the elasticated adjusters inside, perfect for Harrison as he has a smaller waistline. The length seemed a little longer than I'd have expected for his size but that's not a bad thing with quickly growing kids, a little adjusting and these would be perfect. The reinforced knees would be better tested out on a playground for a few weeks but didn't seem restricting at all and we're still soft to touch. 

The jumper was extrembly soft, cosy and fitted well. After washing it felt as it had when new, the colour and fit were still as good also. The 'as new technology' certainly 'does what it says on the tin' as they say! The shirt and trousers washed and dried lovely too, after a quick dry in the machine they kept there colour, shape and fit and didn't even need ironing which is always a bonus! 

For under £15 this uniform is great value, in a 'blind uniform test' I would suspect that it would come up near the top and surprise some people that it's actually a supermarket brand not a high street offering. The overall cost of a uniform, with all the added extras (P.E kits, shoes, coats etc) adds up to a lot of money so good quality value clothes is of huge importance to most parents, cut the cost, not the quality. From this moms point of view, F+F have got the thumbs up from me and have swayed me into leaving my usual supermarket uniform buying in favour of themselves. 

Harrison really loved wearing the uniform, he couldn't wait to show everyone how smart he looked and couldn't stop posing in front of the mirror! He played for a few hours whilst wearing it, he was happy, comfortable and not restricted at all, thumbs up from our little tester too! 

• Hi, my daughter Isobella, 5, tested out the uniform in age 7, she tried out the pinafore, polo shirts, skirt and sweatshirt (although I didn't specify which colour she needed and she received a red one, her uniform is actually royal blue ooopos, but she tried it nevertheless and we washed it).

1. What do you think of the quality, fit and feel of the uniform? If you're testing trousers, how do you rate the reinforced knees? If you're testing a skirt, how do you rate the permanent pleats? 

For the price the quality is pretty good. The pinafore dress seemed quite sturdy and not like it would damage easily although it wasn't very fitted, the length was good as we often find some school dresses shockingly short especially for our tall girl! It looked very smart with the polo shirt underneath, the polo shirts seemed nice and soft and when washed were pretty good as some we've used in the past go terribly hard, I wouldn't expect them to last a whole school year but for the price you wouldn't get vexed if you had to buy a few extras. I hate ironing polo shirts I'm yet to find some that come out of the wash ready to be thrown on for school....I think I might expect too much! The skirt like the pinafore seemed like it would last a good whîle, it ironed fine but I'm not sure how long the permanent pleats will stay put, I'm always sceptical about things like that but as a starting point they did pretty well and I didn't have to give the skirt more than a quick run over with the iron. Again I was impressed with the length and the good amount of adjustable button holes inside the waistband. The jumper fit well so I'd definitely recommend buying bigger if you want it to last a little while.

The jumper seemed to wash pretty nicely, although it did leave a bit of fluff on the polo shirt however that seemed to come off no problem in the wash. I would always get cardigans for my daughter but as far as jumpers go Id definitely pick up a couple of these. IT didn't seem very thick for the winter months but I guess no school jumpers are every 'really' thick. My daughter commented the uniform felt very comfy when she sat down (pic below of her showing me what she meant, can you tell she likes having her photo taken)!

The cost is fantastic, I wouldn't expect miracles from a uniform of this price but kids have a way of getting through so much of this stuff, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend people buy a stock of this stuff!

4. What does your child think of the uniform? Please post up your picture of your child in the uniform with your reply (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the Add your reply box).

My daughter was impressed and trust me she has standards even now at the age of 5 :) she thought it was comfy, she thought the pinafore was a bit tough but with her polo shirt underneath she was happy in it. She'd prefer a Cardigan over a jumper but that's just personal preference. She will always tell us if she doesnt want to wear something but is looking forward to wearing this uniform again.

• imageimageimage

My daughter Leila, age 4 was testing short sleeved shirts, grey pleated skirt, navy pinafore and red jumper. 

My first impression of the uniform was good. I inspected the fabrics and each item looked great. They all looked really good quality, hard wearing materials and the shape and styles looked great too. 

We first tried on the pinafore over a shirt, however the pinafore was a little on the large side. They did send us 5-6 in this though instead of the 4-5 we requested (the other items were 4-5 so it could have just been a mistake). It seemed a little shapeless but this may have been due to the size. It was really good quality though and went through a wash well. I thought it would be a nightmare to iron but it didn't actually need much more than a quick going over with a cool iron to look like new again.

The pleated skirt looked great and the elasticated waist is brilliant! I needed to pull it in quite a bit for my daughter so was a little worried the buttons on the inside would hurt her. She assured me she couldn't feel anything and enjoyed twirling around in it! Again, great quality, easier than I thought to iron, and the pleats stayed in great.

The red jumper was my little girls favourite item. 'It's so soft mummy' was her response when I put it over her head. She kept feeling the material on the inside and didn't want to take it off 😂 I was a little worried about washing this item as I've had similar before and they've gone bobbly after a couple of washes. This came through the wash really well so time will tell if it still holds up after a few more washes. So far so good though.

The short sleeve shirts were my favourite item. Really nicely shaped, lovely soft feel unlike the stiffness of other brands we've tried, and super easy to iron! Came through the wash like brand new shirts. 

All in all, the F&F uniform gets the thumbs up from us. Great value for money, great quality and it looked fantastic. I'll definitely be buying more items for my girl going back to school in September :)

• Hi, 

My 10 year old son tested age 12-13 uniform. We received white short sleeved shirts and full length grey trousers but no jumper. My son wears polo shirts for school so although he has tried on the shirt, he hasn't worn it for a school day. 

1. The uniform looked good quality and is a standard design.  Pleased there is adjustable waist band as he has long legs but slim waist and we struggle to get trousers to fit. The waist needed pulling in slightly but length was fab. The trousers are nice and thick material although I can't see any signs of reinforced knees, I guess time will tell. Usually after a few weeks his knees are always slightly baggy and faded. 

2. We didn't receive a jumper so unfortunately cannot review it. 

3. Being able to buy a full uniform for under £15 is fantastic! Especially when you have more than one child to buy for! Some other shops charge £15 for trousers alone, especially in his size. The quality is great for the price, doesn't feel cheap. 

4. He was impressed with the fit of the trousers, but not the length, he prefers shorts and would happily wear shorts all year round if we let him. He gives it a big thumbs up. 

The material felt better after washing, felt a bit stiff and scratchy at first. Even though they were taken straight out of the wash and hung to dry they still needed ironing, and on quite a hot iron too, as the fabric is very thick. The only concern I have is the hem,from previous experience of buying F and F trousers, they come down after 2weeks of wear and  washing. After inspecting the hem on these, I think we'll have the same. E issue, the hems are only lightly stitched, I think they would be better being reinforced. 

On a whole though we are very impressed with the uniform, the cost,  the fit and with how it washes. 

Michelle. 

imageimage

• imageHannah, aged 4, was reviewing two short sleeved shirts, a skirt & pinafore & sweater. 

The clothing was what I would typically expect from a school uniform. The shirts looked smart, the skirt & pinafore had girly pleats & the sweater looked smart too. 

The sweater was sadly round neck rather than the preferred v neck style but it still looked presentable on. It did wash OK ( though previous experience with her older sister's uniform suggests that the colour may fade over time ). 

The cost seems to be fairly consistent with their competitors with Sainsbury & Asda offering a similar range for a similar price. 

Hannah seemed to enjoy her new uniform. She didn't keep the sweater on long enough for a photo  (too hot) but did keep the shirt & skirt on all day putting it through 'school uniform' tests  (wiping her hands on it, spilling food on it, playing outside in it...) It washed & ironed well & Hannah was a bit sad that it was only the start of the school holidays  (can't I wear it tomorrow ). A happy girl. 

• My 10 year old daughter received a polo short, pleated skirt and grey jumper in size 10-11yrs.

The uniform felt good quality upon opening. My daughter is a smaller 10 year old, so the polo shirt sat very long on her, but the skirt was adjustable at the waist so this fit well and the length was perfect, down to her knees. (She has quite long thighs so we do sometimes struggle to get both the fit at the waist and the length right). The pleats stayed well during the wash and were not too much of a bother to iron, some skirts with lots of small pleats are a nightmare to iron! The jumper is nice and soft and washes very well. My daughter said that all the uniform felt nice to wear. 

The jumper washed very well and remained soft. As it is grey, there isn't much to be able to say with regards to colour fade. The fit didn't seem to change through the wash. 

I looked online to see how much this uniform would cost. 5 of the polo shirts for £12.50 - £2.50 a shirt -  is excellent value. £4.50 for the girl's skirt is also very good value and Tesco does the Buy One Give One so when an item is bought, they give a whole uniform to a child in a developing country which is lovely. £4.00 for the jumper is exceptional value.

My daughter likes the uniform, but we would have to go smaller in the polo shirts and the jumper. She said it was very comfortable and felt nice on. imageimage

• For my son aged 5 I received a short sleeved shirt, dark trousers and blue round neck jumper to test. With my first impression I was impressed by the thickness of the trousers. I also liked the softness of the jumper but I did think it was quite thin and perhaps lacked quality. The shirt was nice, bright and white but I found it creased very easily. 

After he had been wearing the uniform for a while I did notice the trousers attracted a lot of lint which was clearly visible due to them being navy blue in colour. My son is an average size 5 however I found the trousers quite baggy and loose on the waist. The shirt and jumper did fit him well however there was not much space to grow therefore I am not sure if one size would last the whole year.

After washing and ironing the uniform I noted the trousers washed really well, and needed very little ironing. The jumper kept it's shape and colour and also did not need ironing. The shirt however was very creased and tough to iron, even when ironed again it looked creased pretty quickly.

I have never purchased a school uniform from a supermarket before however I would purchase these items at the cost of £15. The price tag on the jumper showed it was for £3 however I would probably pay up to £5 for the jumper had it been slightly thicker with its ‘As New Technology'.

My son tested the uniform for a few hours after which there were no signs of wear and tear, marks or stains. Watching him play he looked happy, comfortable and unrestricted with movement. 

imageimage

• Overall I was very impressed by the quality of the trousers and jumper. I initially thought the shirt was a little thin looking and wasn't particularly impressed by it but having looked at other shirts from different retailers I would say the quality of it makes it one of the best. Fit wise I was pleased to see the inclusion of an adjustable waist on the trousers. My son is quite tall but very slender and we often struggle to find a length that is suitable and a waist that then isn't to lose so an adjustable waist is very important to me and would be the reason I would opt to buy these trousers over others. I also liked the fit of the sweater as it had a nice length in the body. The reinforced knees was also a welcome addition and a feature I've not been aware of on other school trousers I have seen around. Again a definite must for a footie mad son who spends a lot of time slide tackling! 

Uniform washed and dried well. Minimal colour run noted on the colour catchers that i always add to any wash of new clothing. Following drying trousers and sweater required little ironing as it had only minimally creased during the wash. The shirt had creased far more and after ironing and a few moments wearing it had quickly creased again. 

When looking at uniform from a value for money point of view I would say the trousers and sweater are excellent value. However, as I normally buy polo t-shirts in packs of 3+ for the price of the shirt I don't really see the value here.

My son loved the uniform! Now wants to wear a shirt rather than a polo tshirt to school. He also liked how soft the inside of the sweater was.

• My 7 daughter received a white polo shirt, red Jumper  , grey pleated skirt and blue summer dress size 8-9 

The quality of the uniform felt good, the skirt was a small fit ,my daughter would need a size 9-10 in the skirt, The polo shirts were an OK fit but once again I would go up a size as my daughter is quite tall  for her age  , and the same for the Jumper.The  pleats in the skirt washed well and it ironed with ease.The polo shirt creased quite a lot but ironed pretty well. 

The jumper washed well and was nice and soft when dry. It hardly needed ironing which was great news . The red did not look as bright as when new. I suspect after a few washes it may fade.

£15.00 is good value and seems in line with other supermarket prices. 

My dalighter  liked the look and feel of the uniform and said it was imagecomfortable. image

• Hi 

My little boy who is 7 tested the trousers, shirt and jumper and this is our feedback:

Firstly the fit of the uniform is perfect for my DS, he's small for his age so the 6-7 fit of all the items fit perfectly (this is a new one on me as things are normally too big!).  Love the idea of the reinforced knees on the trousers and the fabric feels nice and sturdy and like it will take a lot of knocks and scrapes which is essential!  The shirt is a nice fit and looks great as does the jumper.

We had to pull the elastic around the waist of the trousers in a bit - but it's a feature I love to see on trousers as my DS is small and slight and so often the waists are too big - plus of course it means the trousers will last a while as his waist will inevitably grow.

The jumper washed well and felt soft before and after washing.  The colour is spot on and again the fabric feels as though it will last for a long time.  The jumper fitted the same before and after washing and really I couldn't tell any difference.

My DS loves the fluffiness of the inside of the jumper and this is vital when he is wearing short sleeves as he often finds clothes itchy and will complain.

I think it is excellent value for money and given the quality of the fabrics I imagine all of the items will last a long time.

I have brought uniform bits from supermarkets before and wouldn't hesitate to purchase any of the clothes my son was wearing.  In particular I'm impressed with the reinforced knees on the trousers as I've not seen them before.

My DS thinks the uniform is 'pretty good'.  Certainly no complaints at all - and like I said it fits him perfectly and the materials aren't 'scratchy' or prone to making him uncomfortable.  He had a good run around and played in his clothes and came back with barely a mark on them which gets a massive thumbs up from both of us!

• My 8 year old daughter tested the girls polo shirts, pleated skirt, red jumper and pleated dress. 

the uniform was really nice my daughter was comfortable in it and liked the skirt A lot the pleats were amazing even after being washed. The fit was really good except the jumper was a bit too big for her but she would usually wear cardigans so not used to jumpers. 

The jumper washed really good and I will defiently be stocking up on these for my 5 year old son. 

As for the price well who can complain about that. Amazing price for amazing quality no one can complain. Amazing!!!

My daughter loved the skirt and we will defiently be buying some more. Thank you tescos!!! imageimageimage

• Hi I was sent uniform for a 10 year old girl who wears age 13-14years. I was sent a white polo shirt, grey pleated skirt, grey jumper and a summer dress. 

1. I was very impressed with the quality of the uniform all of the fabrics felt of good quality and we'll made. Unfortunately the skirt and summer dress were too small. They seemed quite a slim fit. The skirt had an adjustable waist however still on the largest fitting it was too small. The summer dress was a great length but far too slim. The pleated skirt was great quality with strong fabric but too slim fitting. I liked the pleats as no need to iron. The white polo shirt and grey jumper fitted well much more like a 13-14year old size. They were both of strong fabric. All items were made of comfy fabric.

2. All of the items washed very well. None of the items lost there comfy feel and none lost the colours. the white top stayed lovely and fresh white. I love that the skirt stayed with the pleats and no iron needed. 

3. The uniform is great value for money. All of them items are great quality for the prices. I would need to look at bigger sizes for some of the items.

4. My child loved the jumper and white polo shirt and said they were comfy and fitted well. She was disappointed with the fitting of the dress and skirt as they were too tight but loved the look of them items and the pleats in the skirt.

• Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for all your feedback so far - it's fantastic, especially seeing all the pictures of your children in their uniform. 

We're just waiting for a final few stragglers to post their feedback and then we'll announce the winners of the vouchers, so please you eyes peeled on this thread.

• Exciting!! All the little people look fab :) good luck everyone!

• Libby ( will turn 9 on 22th August) was testing 10-11 year old uniform.
    1. What do you think of the quality, fit and feel of the uniform? If you're testing trousers, how do you rate the reinforced knees? If you're testing a skirt, how do you rate the permanent pleats?
     After receiving the uniform our immediate reaction was good to how smart it looked even in the packaging. We received a grey dress which looked great and fitted well on our daughter. When warn with the white polo shirt the dress and its pleats  brought the uniform to life even more showing a smart professional look at an affordable price. When adding the red jumper which we must add was difficult to get off as was quoted as the most comfortable jumper she has ever warn, it made the uniform complete. It's such a shame that the school she attends has to wear a green jumper with school logo on it but this takes nothing away from a high quality uniform.
     2. How did the As New Technology jumper wash – in terms of colour, fit and fabric/hand feel?
     The jumper did leave a few minor fluff bits on the white polo shirt but I must say how impressed I was when the items came out, the colour and quality had remained the same high standard as when it went in looking bright and bold. The polo shirts were clean and white and the dress like it came straight out the packet.
     The price is an added bonus as the new
    uniform routine can be a ever growing expense the older the children get. £15 is a realistic affordable price to get this all for and with the quality as it is makes it quite a bargain.
     Our daughter was happy to try on the new uniform and felt comfortable wearing it. She was happy with how it looked and was looking forward to new shoes to complete the outfit.

P.S. she's a big poser if she wears something she really likes. 

imageimageimage