Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

cd 22 6-7 dpo part 3

Hi everyone,

This is a new continuation thread for the cd 22 6-7dpo Part 2 thread, as the last part of has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Wishing you all BFP's soon and so much baby dust!

Replies

• Thank you 😊 Hopefully this page will bring better news 

• Hopefully Emma, hope your tests go well.  I rang the women's health department before I left, they confirmed I'd get my results in November

• thsts a long time to wait I waited 2 days can't they give you them sooner 

• They said not, they said the Doctor likes to do all results at same time

• Hi Emma how are you doing? 

im still suffering with swelling - I think it's possibly water retention.  Still having some pelvic aches - on the right side yesterday. Left before.  They are not constant though, more so when I'm sat up or lay down.  Still no aF - today is cd57, I think this is the longest I've gone since coming off the pill last year.  Still getting bfns, cm discharge seems to have dried up a little.  had slightly sensitive nipples but that seems to have eased too.  

• im good thanks meme I'm on cd 13 not using opk this cycle just taking folic acid 

hope u get some answers soon meme

• No Cassanovum this cycle?

• Not this cycle meme not even using opk just having fun I'm taking folic acid thats it

• fun is the main thing  Good luck 

• Yeah it's like we've just started dating again just having sex where ever haha like teenagers lol

• I'm well and truly jealous right now.  We are having a vacation and staying with in laws.  I have coped for 2 weeks I'm nearing the end of my tether privacy wise.  

• bless ya when are you home

• End of the month 

• Cd60 still bfn.  I really really uncomfortable Abc bloated like I just need af 

• Cd60 wow that's a long cycle what tests are you using 

• At the bringingof my testing I used first response and some other test I bought from home bargains.  I don't have any more first response and am saving my Clearbue and other home bargains pee stick until I get an indication on the ebay cheap strips.  

Not getting hardly any cramping no tender breast or sore nipples any more no symptoms, just bloated and uncomfortable.  

My swollen feet n ankles are slightly better.  

I guess it's changes of being away from home delaying things

• Cd68 still no af and bfn

• thats a long time, maybe you have a period every other month?

• Maybe.  How's your month going? 

• Going ok not done a test due next Friday I think not really been keeping track this cycle my bloods said I def ovulated this month