Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could this be it? Faint + on hpt before bfp? Please read my symptoms!

Hi everyone.

Last cycle has gone something like this:

CD1 - CD5 Light period

CD5 - CD7 Spotting (never usually happens)

CD8 - EWCM. Think I ov early sometime around CD8 - CD10. Bd on CD8 & CD9.

CD15 - neg opk, pink/brown spotting on TP

CD16 - neg opk, pink/brown spotting on TP, high CP

CD17 - neg opk, brown spotting, left pelvic pain, backache

CD18 - neg opk, creamy CF, high CP, bloating, loss of appetite but sudden love for coffee (never drank it in my life before as hate the taste, however I can't get enough of it right now and am trying to resist the desire to drink it all day!), fatigue, tender breasts near armpits, very strange intense dizzy spells

CD19 - neg opk, creamy CF, high CP, frequent urination (maybe all the coffee!), really dizzy all day

CD20 - neg opk, creamy CF, high CP slight cramping, hot flashes, headache. Bd'd and ridiculously wet down there (sorry TMI!), used early detection hpt in AM and thought I could see traces of a line but v faint

CD21 (today) - neg opk, increase in BBT (0.4 up from yesterday), slight cramping, used early detection hpt in AM again and could definitely see a super faint line and my OH could see it too. Did another this PM and line fainter (presumably as not now FMU) but can definitely make it out. Did clearblue digital as not sure if period due on CD24 or CD28 (last 2 cycles have been CD28 but before this they were at CD24) and it said Not Pregnant but at a guess I'd say I took this too early and too late in the day.

What do you think?

I'll be testing again until I AF arrives (if she does!) but would be interested to hear what you think. How many dpo do people usually show a dark BFP line? I'm not 100% sure when I OV but would presume I'm around 11dpo today with 4-8 days until AF due.

Replies

• do you have pics of the tests? My advice to you is take a first response and post a picture

• Have taken a first response this morning and it's a very very light pink line but it's there. I'm on CD22 and if my AF follows the same time as it has the last 2 months I'll be due on on CD28. Could this be why it is a very light pink line?

• Yes it could be, can you post a picture?

Top is yesterday am 

Middle is yesterday eve 

Bottom is this morn 

• Hi AJ your symptoms sound very promising and I can see a faint line on your bottom test in the pic. Fingers crossed the line gets stronger for you over the next few days xx

• I can see the lines! 

• Hopefully! I just want to know for sure!!! Thanks for looking 

• When are you due on x

• I don't think I'm due on until cd28 (cd23 today). Cycles were every 24 days but last 2 have been 28 and 29 days x

• Cd24 today. Today's test came on immediately with a white line where the test line should be, and has dried to the slightest line ever. I really hope I'm not out as was just starting to get my head around it x