Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant?

imageimage

hi I did a pregnancy test last week and it came up a faint positive which I could see then did others and had negatives. So today I did another and I can see the most faint line but my partner can't see it what do you think is my eyes playing games? I'll post the first possitice then todays x

Replies

• Options

imageimageThese are today's. 

• Options

I can't see the line on the blue tests but I can't on the pink if I were u I'd try again with a pink dye first response test and use first wee of the morning. Can I ask when ur due af as u could be testing too early aswell 

• Options

did you mean you can see it on pink one? My last period was 27th july x

• Options

Sorry yeah I can on pink one. So ur pretty early maybe test in a week might not have enough of the hormones in ur system to show up on the test 

• Options

Hi just done another today can you see this one? image

• Options

imageIt's gone darker could it be a evaporation line? 

• Options

I can see it faintly so try not to look at them after the time stated but looks faint positive keep trying til u get a better positive though looks promising 

• Options

Thanks Hun fingers crossed x

• Options

Looks promising be careful with thoes blue dye tests tho I got many fake positives on them. Red dye seems more accurate. 

• Options

Aww I hope it's not false as that first one I did was defo a positive and that was pink. But I'm feeling sick a lot so I'm thinking am I not but just chewed up about it all.