Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early signs of pregnancy

ok, I'm only 19 and I've never had a child in my life, I've been searching hard for early signs of pregnancy, i would do a test but I'm absolutely terrified of the answer, because most, if not all  the common symptoms are showing themselves. I'm not sure what I'm asking really, I keep getting the twinges and the cramps, back ache and a few unmentionable things. I can't sleep and I'm not hungry. I'm late by a week and I'm never this late, even with having von willebrands, I've always been somewhat on time. I'm under a lot of stress right now so I'm not sure if that is what's causing these symptoms or if i am. im so scared right now because I have no one to turn to. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you. 

Replies

• Options

I've also already taken the morning after pill, but it was 2 days after. 

• Options

You really just need to take a test hun, its the only thing that well tell you, you cant go off symptoms. If its negative and you are stressed then yes stress can delay ovulation which in turn delays your period. Good luck x