Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Need someone to talk

hi everyone Ive been pregnant before twice but lost both of my children due to miscarriages, these were both this year. Me and my boyfriend really want a baby and are still trying but nothinf is seeming to work, now two of my sister are pregnant and it just hurts to see them going through everything I was suppose to be going through with my babies, just need a bit of advice does anybody know how to get pregnant quicker or positions anything will help thanks x

Replies

• Have you had any testing done to see if there is a reason for your multiple misscarrages? I had my son 3 years ago no problem then when we tried for our second nothing happened finally after a year I got pregnant but ended in misscarage so I saw my ob and she did blood work to rule out blood clotting disorders check my hormone levels and a ultrasound. I found out I had poly cystic ovaries and my hormones were off so I was only ovulating a few times a year. So she started me on medication and after two cycles I am now 18weeks pregnant with twins. So hang in there and definaly push for testing of you haven't already done so.

• I've took a test today does it look positive 

• I think I see something not sure what that something is though. I'd test again in a couple of days to be sure. Good luck 😊

• imageimageDoes it look like its in the right place x

• Stay positive.. Good luck ! :-) 

• Looks like I'm not my period has came a day early 

• My period came a day early but then it only lasted two days I've researched it and it comes up with implantation bleeding 

• Hi. 

I am exactly the same  position. 

In January I found out I was pregnant but miscarried in March. I found out in April I was pregnant again but had miscarried by end of June. 

It took some time to want to try but we never stopped trying. We have been ttc since June '17.

I have now found that 2 of my closest friends and my sister are pregnant. I am so so happy but so gutted. 

I cried when they all told me. So my friend is 2 weeks ahead of the other friend and my sister is 2 weeks after that. 

And it will be the first grandchild. And to rub it in my first baby was due in October. I would only have 2 months left. 

Feeling excited but jealous. Makes me feel like a terrible person. X

• It doesnt help, but I know how you feel. I had a miscarriage 2 months ago at just under 5 weeks, and I’m pretty sure I’m having a miscarriage now at 6 weeks. The doctors won’t look into it unless I have 3 miscarriage so we just have to keep trying. I know it’s hard, but hopefully we will get there in the end and it will all be worth it! X