Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I need help!

Hi everyone I'm new to this but I need help! I'm always pretty regula with my periods, I am now 3 days late i took a clear blue test on the first day of my miss period and it had a very faint cross then I took a tescos test today and it come back negative! I need help am I'm pregnant or not? imageI

ive added a photo of the clear blue test image

the second photo is of the same clear blue test but I filterd it to make the colour stand out more! 

Please let me know what you think? xx

Replies

• Options

It's definitely a line! Do another one tomorrow or in a couple of days Just to double check! Congratulations!

• Options

Thank you I hope so! X

• Options

It looks like you are pregnant. Just double check the result a few days later as mentioned above, just to be sure  :)

• Options

I hope so! Why would I get a negtive today on the tescos one? 

• Options

I took I test this morning with another tescos brand test and it was  negative again! Could I of got a  false  positive??? 

• Options

I am now 4 days late on my  period 

• Options

Hi flower power I'm not sure how sensitive tesco brand are. Blue dye test are known to be a bit unreliable but your clear blue looks positive. I would try a first response early results you can get them from llyods pharmacy they are the most sensitive on the market  also superdrug own brand are good. Good luck x