Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due at start of Aug 2011 (MFM)

Hi, i'm Yasmin, i'm 24 and 10 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have a 3 and half year old daughter. Would love to hear from anyone due around the same time as me. My EDD as i have worked out is 3rd of August. Hopefully will have a scan soon to find out the exact date.

Replies

• Congratulations on your pregnancy - and welcome to the site.  I'm not pregnant at present, but I have 4 children (and no plans for any more).
  • Hi, i am due on 04/08/11 with my fourth child. I am due to be induced (as i have a bleeding disorder) on the 25/07/11. My elder children are 11, 9 and 6, they are very excited about having a new addition to our family, as am i and my new partner.
    I hope all went well at scan for you, how is your pregnancy progressing Yasmin?
  • Hi, I'm due on the 10/08/11 with my first child. I am really looking forward to it and so is my partner. Hope all is going well in your pregnacy.

Halley

• Hello im adelle
    Im now 27 weeks pregnant with number 2!! Im due the 31st july!!! so hot summer baby lol. hope your pregnancy is going well do u no what ur having?! unfortunately i dont but it will be a surprise. xxxxx
  • Hi, I'm Gayle and live in Banbury. We're expecting out first baby (a little girl) on 13th August. Good luck to all those expecting image
  • Hello,

Congratulations to you all.  

I am now 29 weeks pregnant and due on the 20th of August. We don't know what we are expecting and starting to get excited.