Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 posative and 1 negative result

Hi me and my oh have started to try for a baby I have 3 other children on Friday I did a first response test that was faint posative so next morning with my first week I did another and got another faint posative I've done a cheap  £ one today and it's come up negative and nowe not sure my period is not actally due till tomorrow in just left confused please some one give me some advice xximage

Replies

• Options

Is there colour to the lines on the Fres., as they look greyish like indents. I got caught out with that last month 😞

• Options

Yes there pink image

• Options

Ahhhhhh yes :) 

can you do another Fres tomorrow? I would ignore the strip if I was you

• Options

Yes I'm gonna get a cb tomorrow and try that xx

• Options

It's just so confusing with the negative result 😕

• Options

I would ignore those strips they can be a pest!

are you late for AF? I would get another FRES. CB aren't as sensitive and blue dye ones are bad for wrong results 

• Options

No I'm not late I'm due on my period tomorrow but had a feeling I was pregnant because going to the toilet loads sore boobs and really tired a lot that's why I did a fres now I'm even more confused xx

• Options

Ahhhhhhh I see. Fres are super sensitive. They need to get darker every day for a pregnancy to be confirmed. Sometimes we have chemicals where the egg is fertilised but doesn't implant so it tricks is into thinking we are pg. then AF comes and it's sad. That's why some ladies don't test early, but When TTC you can't help it 

• Options

well I did another strip test today and it came up negative so went to chemist and brought a cb digital test as I'm due my period today and this was my result imageI'm really please xxx

• Options

OMG that's amazing news - congratulations!!!!! so pleased xxx

• Options

Thanks hun and thanks for you advice much appreciated xxx

• Options

I am now having the same as you :( I had BFN yesterday am then a positive on FRES yesterday lunchtime but BFNs all other times.... mine was pink too - think I had a dud test. Don't think a chemical would be that quick to appear and then go again!

• Options

It's so irritating isn't it as the £ one still comes up negative for me have you tried cb 6 day earlier detection xx

• Options

No I havent - only got first response. Not due  until Thursday so was going to try and wait it out. So disappointing though :( 

• Options

The one I did was 4 day earlier detection software might be worth getting one xxx

• Options

FR are meant to be 6 days. Just don't understand a strong BFP then just BFNs. Really think it's a dud test 

• Options

Well I'm really confused now I had a spear test so decided to do it tonight just to see and this is the result I got image

• Options

That might be because your urine could be diluted. The digis are not that sensitive I don't think. What a pair we make!! 

• Options

I knows it's horrible ain't it xx the things we do to our self's xxc

• Options

Yep. I have told mysel no until at least Thursday. Had to physically stop myself testing when I came in from work