Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cycle day 1 TTC

Hey,

this is my second cycle ttc after nexplanon and started this thread to post ovulation tests and share info with any other ladies ttc at the moment! 

just bought a basal thermometer and have lots of ovulation sticks so ready to go... Would love to hear from you all xx

Replies

• Hi Hannah I'm cd 1 today too, this will be cycle 6 ttc this time round as I already have 2 boys. Will it be your first time using ovulation tests ? Which brand did you go for. Good luck on your journey and baby dust x

• Hi emy, I have CB tests as I was given a load by my friend who fell last month :) But will be buying IC sticks when they're gone. I have a daughter already but she wasnt planned so all this charting and everything is super confusing to me at the moment 😂 Cramps are super bad today first real af in 4.5 years xxx

• Babydust to you too babe ❤️❤️ Xx

• are they CB digitals ? I use one step cheap dip strips from Amazon then when they start getting strong I back them up with CB digital dual hormone. The idea being that I can make the digital ones last a few cycles. Although that didn't happen last cycle as it was a strange month and I got 2 peaks. I also temp which I find really helpful. It's all confusing to start with but becomes second nature after a few cycles. What cycle day do you plan to start the ovulation tests ?