Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

Are you having trouble posting or seeing posts? Please let us know!

2»

Replies

• Hi everyone, if you're having problems on the forum, our first suggestion for fixing things would be to clear your cache. 

The way you do that is as follows.

For iPhone:
    1. Press Settings Safari.
    2. Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
    3. Tap Clear History and Data.

For Android:
    1. Head to the Settings menu.
    2. Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
    3. Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.

If these steps don't work for you, or you need further help clearing the cache, please do just drop us an email to contactus@madeformums.com telling us which device you are using (like an iPhone 5, or Samsung Galaxy S3) and we'll do our best to fix things for you. We're happy to help!

• Hi Danielle should the site look like this when I load it up on my iphone? image

• Hiya emsypops, the font looks a bit weird (which to be fair sometimes happens on my phone, so not a huge worry), but can you click on Chat and does it take you through to the forum alright?

Also if you click on the MadeForMums logo at the top does that link you through to the home page?