Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC

Hello, I was wondering for some advice  

(I apologise now for the long essay 😳😳😳)

I have been ttc with my oh for over 6 months now, I was previously on the depo shot for 2 years then it took 2 years for af to return and took another year to become regular, now here I am with a regular cycle and a strange feeling.

since june and july my cycle has been 2/3 days late and only lasting 3 days. Normal is 4. August, af came 2 days late and o ly lasted 2 days and was very very light. 

Since that cycle ended, i have been feeling extremely tired, nauseous peeing constantly headaches moodswings, tenderboobs, backache you name it i had it. It was also accompanied by pain in my left ovary. 

So i went to the doctors concerned about the pain they sent me for  blood tests and urine tests and was advised to do a hpt. Which i did and was negative. 

Bloods were negative urine was ok no hcg to be found. Very strange. 

To make it worse, af came 5 days early with spotting only when i wiped (sorry tmi) and lasted for 2 days. Gp said this is due to a possible kidney infection???? Scan results are still not back and all symptoms, well most apart from the constant weeing and tender boobs have gone away. 

I find out the results of the scan next week but came here for some advice and to see if anyone has had anything similar to myself 

would appreciate a reply greatly, to calm my nerves as i am an emotional wreck. 

Good luck to you all xx

Replies

• Hi, I'm not in this situation but I didn't want to read and run, I hope the doctors can get to the bottom of what's going on and help you on your ttc journey. Good luck xx

• Thank you scribble, 

hopefully i can get an answer sooner rather than later. 

Im climbing up the walls 😡😡😡😡😡