Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017

Due in June 2017

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us!

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also due in June 2017, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

• Thought I may as well kick this one off! 

Im 5 weeks today & got my BFP a week ago, did 4 tests everyday after that as well as a clear blue digi today! 

This will be my first & me & my OH have been trying since January x

• Hooray wishing30! So many congratulations on your pregnancy and thank you for kicking this new thread off. We're sure there will be some other women to join you soon...

• Hi.

I'm Michelle and I'm due 18th June by my calculations.

• Hi Lucky stars8, we're so glad you found the thread and came on over! Congratulations again. We're sure there'll be lots more ladies joining you soon too. Will this be your first baby?

• No this is my fouth. My others are 7, 5 and almost 3 

• Hi Michelle! this will be my first - when did you find out? x

• Hello ladies, so I've just got a BFP!!! So excited, AF was due on Tuesday and I've been having literally every symptom in the book!! From my calculation I'm 4 weeks and 3days today :) my EDD is 13-06-17

• Ah welcome JadeP! Congratulations.

Im 5weeks and a day today! Estimated date 7.6.17 x

• Hi Jade P, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months ahead! 

• Hello ladies congratulation to all of us. I got my BFP on Wednesday and today am so excited since this our first. Have been ttc for 10months now.

My EDD is 18/06/2017

• How are you ladies doing for symptoms? I've had sore boobs everyday but they've vanished today which is panicking me a little 😔

• Wishing, I have tender breasts not sore, slight headache and feel tired often. I think it's normal to me worried since also worried and just praying everything goes well this time. We have to take it 1day at time.

• You're so right Shackles, nice to have people in the same boat to keep me sane!

have you told anyone yet? x

• Hi Shackles, congratulations and welcome! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead! 

Try not to worry too much wishing30, though the early days can be so worrying, can't they? 

• Yes, iv known for just over a week now & today has been my worst day for worrying so far 🙈

• Thanks Danielle 

Wishing, I haven't told anyone except hubby of course. We are not telling people until after 12 weeks even though am so excited. 

• I'm super tempted to tell our parents, im away with the in-laws this weekend & as soon as they see I'm not drinking they will smell a rat! 

not telling anyone else until 12 weeks though x

• I found out yesterday x

• Pressed send before I finished!

I found out yesterday and see my midwife on 25th for my booking apt. This is my fourth baby but first with my new partner. My others are 7, 5 and almost 3. I separated from their dad in early July and bumped into an old friend in August. We started seeing each other in September so this is a massive massive shock! 

So far my symptoms are extreme tiredness and huge and tender boobs😳😳😳!!! Basically the exact same as I've had before. 

ive told the baby's dad who is super excited and wants to make a real go of things and my best friend. Not telling anyone else until after 12 weeks. 

• Welcome LuckyStar - and congratulations!! Glad it's a happy story! x