Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint line on first responce test but negative on clearble digital

I'm so confused, I took a first response test and it appeared a faint line but when I decided to use the clearblue digital (on the same day) it said I wasn't pregnant. I dont understand am I or not? 

Replies

• Options

I had the same luann23 .. So confusing .... Did you take the clear blue test in the morning as well?

• Options

Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Options

I think people need to Google the sensitivities of tests before they buy them. It would save a lot of money! Clear blue digitals are less sensitive than first response as the lady before me said. It could take a few more days before you get a positive on a digital.

• Options

How many DPO are you? I would wait a few days before testing again

• Options

As above,CB digitalis should be used ideally after you are late for AF as they aren't sensitive at all. Think FrES are half the sensitivity. I would wait until you have missed AF before using one of those 

• Options

That looks positive to me! Congrats!! Here is mine from this morning. Its barely there so I'm planning to test again tomorrow. I'm now 10 DPO...image