Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Worried....

I don't know what is wrong with me. My period is 2days late. I've done 3 pregnancy tests. Two of them were negative and one was invalid. I have most of the symptoms. Bloated, sore heavy breasts, tired, headaches, lower back pain. Mild cramping... is the pregnancy test wrong or am I just late. If I am pregnant...I can't be more than 2 to 3 weeks pregnant. Do pregnancy test even register that early.? image

Replies

• Hello, yes, they can! But every woman is different, some people get positive tests a week after conception, some until a week after their period was due, i.e. 3 weeks after conception. You could just be unlucky and are not getting positives yet or you might not be pregnant and just having odd symptoms. frustatingly the only think you can do is either wait for a positive test or your period xx

• I have to agree with Magic82. I got a positive and it wasn’t even 2 weeks. The clear blue pregnancy test is the best.

But I have heard of many situations, where a pregnancy test does not show positive but yet they were pregnant.

The best thing you can do is waiting for about another 2 weeks, test again, if still negative, then maybe you should consider going to the Gynie. They will most definitely tell you if you are pregnant or not.

• I decided to go see the doctor. Had  blood tests done and it came back positive. I'M PREGNANT 😊

• Fantastic news!!!! Congratulations. Xx

• My doctor said that the pee tests are very sensitive. And are usually very accurate. But only after 5th day of missing your period. I'm only on day 2. Plus they say on the test to do the test 1st thing in the morning. Which could be another reason it came up negative. Coz all the tests were either in the afternoon or evening. Now begins the excitement and the emotions. 

• Congratulations xx

• I'm praying this time next week I'll be in the same boat as you!! X

• Wow, Congratulations! I am so happy for you NatsieG86

And Magic82, I will pray with you! At the right time you will conceive a baby!