Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing – and keeping – a LEGO® DUPLO® set, worth up to £39.99? Sign up here

Hello.

We are looking for 20 parents with a child between the ages of 18 months and 5 years to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put some LEGO® DUPLO® sets through their paces.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have a child aged between 18 months and 5 years, AND you need to add a reply on this thread, letting us know your child’s age and whether they are a boy or a girl.

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you either a LEGO DUPLO Number Train, £12.99, or a LEGO DUPLO Jungle, £39.99, for your child to try out (we’ll decide who gets what).

And then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

You’ll get to keep the LEGO DUPLO set after the product test.  

The LEGO DUPLO Number Train (pictured below) £12.99, has 31 pieces including 10 numbered bricks and 4 wagon bases, a figure and dog. It can be rebuilt into a tunnel, building, dog house and more.

The LEGO DUPLO Around the World Jungle set, £39.99 (pictured below), has 86 pieces, including a camera, a plane, figures, an elephant and calf, tiger, monkey and a crocodile.

Replies

• I have a little girl age 4 and would love to review the jungle lego! My daughter loves lego and animals so this would be perfect image

• My son is 4. He loves building things. He may have Autism, so sitting playing with construction toys seems to make him happy. It brings out his creative side. He loves trains and Animals so both these sets are perfect. We would love to test them.

• My little girl Faye is two and would love to try either of these as she loves building blocks.Thanks

• I have a son Tyler (5) and a son Riley (4) who would love to test lego for you. They are at an age now where they are really starting to explore and make things using their imagination!

• Little girl 18 1/2 months

• I have a daughter aged 4, cery almost 5 who would love to test these for you!!!

• Hi team 

i have a 2 year old Harry and a 4 year old Lennon here who would love to get involved.

both enjoy playing together and exploring learning through play 

• HI would love to test this for my little girl who is 3 in December

Thanks for the great chance! 

• I have a little girl who 2yrs and 8 months who would love either of these =) 

• Our wee Harrison is 23 months. He is becoming a great fan of lego just like his Dad was. He is so much fun with his toys at the minute and I would love to see his face if we were chosen to test this new Lego set!

• Hi Id love to test this for my little girl who is 3 in December.

Thanks for the opportunity 

• I have 4 children in total all girls. I have a 3 year old a 4 year old step daughter who lives with us and a 5 year old daughter they all love lego! And would love to test some x 

• Hello, I have a very lively 2 year old who loves building anything! We would be very happy to test one of the lego duplo for you. Thanks Beth

• Hi I have a boy Harrison aged 2 1/2 and he would adore the legislation prize... he is obsessed  (as is his father) with logo and he would love this!

• Hi my little girl is Isobella and she is 5, she'd be thrilled to test out the product for you, she loves Lego and has lots of sets from the Disney collection and Lego friends collection so this would be a new one for her to test her building skills out on :)

• Hi I have a boy Harrison aged 2 1/2 and he would adore this prize... he is obsessed  (as is his father) with lego and he would love this!

This comment is same as above without all the spelling mistakes! #predictivetext lol

• My little girl aged 4 years would love to have a play with this lego :)

• Hi my lad is 3 this would be great for him as he is always trying to play with his older brothers but the pieces are too small for him

• Hi I have a 2 year old mini architect daughter who would LOVE to help out on this task!!! Fingers crossed xxx

• I have 2 lovely boys who would love to try these out. The oldest one is 3 and a half and the youngest is 20 months.  X

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions