Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarriage at 21 weeks

I had my little boy at 21 weeks due to a infection in placenta any one been through this and any advice please

Replies

• Options

I am really sorry to hear about losing your little boy.

I lost two little boys not due to infection mine are unknown why, one at 19+1 weeks and one at 20+6 weeks.

It is heartbreaking! My only advice is to let yourself grieve, I rushed into TTC quickly after my first loss and wasn't ready.

On a slightly positive note I do now have a 5 month old little boy.

If you want to talk or ask questions or vent then send me a private message anytime :) 

Take care x

• Options

Hi Sammy2016, we're so sorry to read of your loss. We can't imagine how you must be feeling, but we wanted to let you know, you're not alone. We have a thread which we thought you might find of help right over here. 

Wishing you much love and strength, and hugs x

• Options

Thank you  we were on holiday over on Spain when happend  so we just trying to bring him back home xx

• Options

Don't give up girl! It's important to keep trying. A friend of mine had same problem, please dont isolate yourself from others, moral support is very important now. Remember we will support you no matter what! xx

• Options

Oh, Sam. I am so sorry for your loss. I know, what you are going through now. I've been diagnosed as HIV positive and I lost my boy in the age less than a year due to simple cold boosted by HIV. And now my DH and me are seeking for other ways to have a baby. Its true. You shouldn't isolate yourself from others. There always must be a person around to support you. And no matter what we are always here to support you!