Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Restless Leg Syndrome??

Hello!

I am just wondering if anyone can help me out.. I have being trying to conceive for 7 months now and tbh iy is getting really really tiring!

My AF is due in 3 days.. hoping she does not show! And i am sick of obsessing over every sign! But this last week i have being getting pretty bad restless leg syndrome which i have never had? Wondering if that could be a symptom I have also come down with an almighty cold today! (Which isnt like me!!) 

Dont really know what to think..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Hi,

I don't know if this helps at all but I get restless leg syndrome sometimes at the moment and I am pregnant but I don't want to get your hopes up too much as I think RLS can also be caused by caffeine and stress. I hope this is your bfp month.

• Restless leg syndrome can also be caused by a lack of iron 

• Thank you for your replies.. had my iron checked lstely so isnt that. Dont know driving myself mad symptom spotting! AF due in two days so shlould soon find out!!! 

• HI Chloe13

did you get your AF? interested to know what happened in your situation, as similar to you I've been obsessing over every symptom. I've just taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative :( however I'm wondering if it's too early? Is it possible to get symptoms as early as 1/2 weeks? I've been getting sharp pains in my left side, a dull achy bruised-like pain in my abdomen and lower back, I've been waking up with headaches, ive been peeing 5-6 times a day which is a lot for me, and I've been getting pain in my bum and thighs as if I've done a work out the day before! I'm so confused as to what else these symptoms can be! im not due on my AF until the end of the month. So could this be intense ovulation pains? let me know what's happening in you situation please! 

• Hi Lia,

if you aren't due your AF until the end of the month then it sounds like ovulation symptoms.... they sound very similar to what I had this month the week leading up to ovulation. If your AF is due the end of the month then you count back roughly 2 weeks for when you will ovulate... hence why they call it the 2ww. Your luteal Phase will never change so when our periods are late or early it's because we have ovulated later or earlier than normal

my OV symptoms started on the Monday and Inovulated on the Thursday on cd13

hope that helps x