Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 5

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the all the people on the Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4 thread. The fourth part of the thread has become huge and has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough. Do let us know if that's not the case.

We'd like to wish you all lots of baby dust.

Replies

• Part 5!!! Eek!!

• @kaza aren't you 6dpo like me? Will be way too early to show anything yet I would have thought. 

I don't know about the strips in the digitals... do they not work the same way as the OV sticks where they look at different hormones? X

• Butterfly I am yes I did think that but as my step mum that tempted me il save the 2nd one til it's actually time xxx

• Lol! Bad influence!!!!! 

what sensitivity is it too? If it's a 25miu you will need to wait even longer 🙊

• Lol! Part 5! Jeez! Should just rename this group to chatterboxes lol

• It doesn't say the sensitivity on it....doesn't help her egging me on as iv got an 11 week old brother lol xxx

• True story Lorelli!

does it say when its accurate to?

• From first day of period due...well iv not had af since 14th/18th September so no clue other that opks xxx

• I would take your luteal phase and add that on to the day your opk said you ovulated to get your AF due date if I were you. Worse case scenario would be 16 days. Mine is 14 days so am due a week on Friday. 

I think the spotting you had in October was a weird AF like mine was.... stupid bodies 

• I'm totally stumped as to where I am in my cycle. Had af 20-23rd oct, then pretty sure I ov'd 26th oct. so now just a waiting game to see when af comes again. 😔😔 xx

• Good luck today butterfly x

• Would be believe this. ...just started bleeding 😭😠😡

• Could it be IB? 

Thanks Binceys.... seemed to go well and lined up for a second interview now :) 

• Hmm possibly I haven't been loo Yet as I'm out so holding as best I can....how heavy n what colour would it be xxx

• When I had mine it was 2 days and heavy enough for me to use a tampon. Brown and then dark red then brown again. But then disappeared so figured it was just a dodgy cycle, but when full AF didn't arrive that's when I tested when 4 days late and boobs hurt! Didn't know anything about IB back then

• Would be brown/pink not massively heavy xx

Thats great news butterfly xx

• V been really gross n taken a pic it's brown n weird not usual af xx

• I did that when my af started as I thought it was ib. I had brown like bleeding last week. It may well be IB I've never had it before, but read loads about it xx

• Fingers crossed it is IB. My AF was like that last time too which was why I questioned it at the time 

• Hi Everyone,

Emy, I've not been using OPK's... my boyfriend is still in the "lets just chill and see what happens" mindset so I dont want to scare him by getting ovulation kits out haha

Generally my cycle is really regular so I tend to know when I'm ovulating. Bit of an exception this month as I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks on the 7th Oct. Got my AF about a week later so I was assuming my ovulation day would be CD13 as per usual, but I know you can OV a little early after a miscarriage...or not at all.

My boobs are feeling a little sore today though, not like MAJOR or anything but noticable at least.