Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could it be a possibility

Good day

I am sure you read a lot of posts with the questions I have. my fingers were swollen 2 days ago, I am bloated (feels like movement inside, probably wind), constipated and my boobs feel rather weird ( solid or full, don't know how to explain) at times they get sore. my nose is stuffy and I get irritated quickly. my period isn't due until the 22nd of November. I know sperm dies when outside the body but can I be pregnant if it got inside my vagina? I know it will be best to wait to see if I miss my period but its just weird to get sore boobs now?

Replies

• Your AF is still almost 3 weeks away - it would be much too early to be getting symptoms or to get a positive test. Wait until AF is due 

• Those sound like possible ovulation symptoms... but definitely not PG if AF is due in 3 weeks time. 

• Hun you can't be pregnant until after you've ovulated which on a 28 day cycle is about 2 weeks before your period.

• ...Sorry I meant to add unless you got pregnant last month.

• Hey everyone I've been reading all kind of different forums!!! I need help and advice. I just need some women to turn to besides friends and family. I feel less stressed that way. Me and my hubby are ttc. we decided to stop BC and start trying in June. Since then I've been tracking and monorting my cycles and the consistency. My cycles have always been regular and 28 day cycle. Soooooo.....the confusion. Month of october we BD during my fertile window and also on my ovulation day. I really didn't think this would be the month UNTIL.....I started slightly spotting a day before AF was due on Sunday. Slight red when when I when to the potty but when I wiped hardly anything. I still decided to put a tampon in. Decided to take the lost for that month and I was ok with it but when I got home hours later took out the tampon nothing hardly was on it. Slight red mixed with brown discharge. which never happens to me. First day of AF is always heavy and red. So I don't pay any mind Monday still super light red/ Brown spotting not enough for a tampon so I started thinking about IB????!!!....did research on it. Monday night it was a little bit more red but nothing major not like my normal flow, so I got discourage and figure here AF comes. Tuesdsy wore a tampon, tampon was full but it was little with red a lot of brown discharge which is different for me I usually get brown at the end never the beginning of my cycle.Wednesday spotting of pink/brown not enough for a tampon and today didnt even need to wear a tampon ???......COULD THIS BE IB?....could I possibly be pregnant ? Should I take a test? Sorry for if TMI!! 

Also other symptoms....emotional, bloated for the last  5 days or so. Apettite changed and urin seems more frequent. And a week or so ago I had waves a nausea but nothing I paid much attention to. 

Sorry for the overload. Any help and advice is appreciated 😊😊

• Only way to know is to take a test hun!! I've never experienced IB with all 8 of my pregnancies but many ladies have so take a test and good luck 🍀

• Thank you!!! I think I'll buy the test today and take it Friday morning. Hoping for the best ! 

• Lots of luck to you 🍀🍀🍀

• My breasts are sore for 8 days now and is getting worse.. how long does this ovulation symptoms last? Because it is the first time ever that my breasts get sore.

• I am 11dpo and mine are still painful.... am hoping it's a postibe sign as I don't usually get them this bad before AF. 

Good luck 

• Hi 

Its my first time ever using a site like this before. Me & my partner decided to try for a baby, so I came off the cerazette (combined pill) 6-7 weeks ago. Since then, we haven't used any protection & have carried on like normal. i haven't had a period as of yet but yesterday, I had very light pink spotting (rose pink in colour) with minor cramps. This morning, ive woken up with nothing but minor cramps & feeling abit yucky.... Could this be a sign of implantation? It's hard to track my periods because I haven't had one for over a year when I was on the pill. 

Any answers appreciated, thank you!!! 

• As you stopped the Pill 6-7 weeks ago you could very possibly be pg!

If you think it's IB then test in 4-5 days with a First Response test ( 10miu test if you can) for best results and pink dye show up faint lines better:)

Good luck 🍀

• Thank you missmyangels! Ill test in 4-5 days & see :) 

• Hi ladies 

I posted the other day about possible Implantation bleeding. It started on Sunday afternoon & stopped on Tuesday afternoon and was only pink spotting when I wiped. Today, ive gone to toilet & wiped &I I have pink spotting again, when I wipe. Is this still an IB or could it be a period? It's not heavy, just pink when I wipe. ive been off the pill for 6-7 weeks now & haven't had a period yet. 

Anyone know anything? Thanks 

• I've never had IB so not sure! If AF doesn't arrive full flow test in a few days just to see xxx

• Hey ladies. I was wondering if you could help!

sorry...it's a long one!

myself and my OH only just decided at the beginning of October to TTC. As I was on the pill up until the first week of october, i haven't yet had a period and my last bleed was during the second week of October about 3 days after coming off my pill (Withdrawal). im not that bothered about tracking my cycle or monitoring my ovulation window etc, as we just want to see what happens and when AND IF I get my first period then I may start tracking from then! but i do know that I have been getting the following symptoms... some have been for the last week and some have been occurring over the last few days. I have been having unprotected sex for about 5 weeks about every other day!

Cramping and sharp pain in left side (lasted 4 days)
    Back ache of lower back and sometimes sharp pain in shoulder blade - could be trapped wind?
    Constipated (used to go once every day and now going maybe once every 3 days and struggle when I do have to go. Not painful)
    Waking up with Headaches
    Bunged up and sneezing (cold - since yesterday)
    Dry and spotty skin (never get spots)
    Itchy back
    Thin milky discharge but not stringy or egg whites
    Dizzy and nauseous, hot flushes
    Extremely tired but sometimes restless disturbed sleep 
    Strain in legs and bum
    Just not feeling myself and feeling ill constantly 
    Clammy hands and feet 
I can eat but I always feel full and never fancy anything (aversions)

(SORRY that it's in note form and may be TMI but I literally jotted it down as I was experiencing these symptoms.) only just today I've been noticing how much burping I have been doing too! even on an empty stomach! never burp usually! 

would appreciate some feedback of what this might be ☺️ Is pregnancy possible this soon after stopping the pill? could I be ovulating and if so, is it normal for pains to last just over a week? would all these symptoms be due to ovulating? what comes straight to mind ladies? Thank u xxx

• I personaly would take a pregnancy test then you can rule it out if negative.

Sometimes when coming off birth control you can get pregnancy symptoms as all your normal hormones kick in again!!

Use a first response test with first morning urine and go from there:)

Lots of luck to you🍀