Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant?

Hi ladies, first off I'm new to this so excise me if I'm not quite down with all the lingo! 

Right so me and my OH have been TTC for only 4 weeks. I came off my pill mid pack on the 8th oct and had a withdrawal bleed 11th-15th oct. we have been having unprotected sex about 4/5 times a week since, and about twice before my withdrawal bleed. I then bleed on 26th & 27th oct which was reasonably heavy and red but only last two days? when my usual period lasts 5-6 days. Since Thursday (3rd nov) ive been having a cramping pain in my lower abdomen and a sharp pain in my left side. ive also had some aching pains in my bum and my thighs, the sort of pain which feels as if I've been working out the day before! Which I definitely haven't been lol. I've also been needing to pee about 4-7 times a day for the last week or so. another symptom is that I've been waking up the last week with headaches, and I've been getting about 10 hour sleeps at night and napping most days for a few hours. if I'm due to get my first proper period, since being off the pill, the same time of the month as my last withdrawal bleed then

Replies

• (Sorry posted too early)... if I'm due to get my proper period, since being off the pill, the same time of the month as my last withdrawal bleed then I'll be due on in 2 days time however I'm not sure if it works like this? I was on the pill for 4 years btw ladies! please help! x

• Could I be pregnant or is it likely to just be PMS? Oh and I've also been having a dull aching pain in my lower back which comes in waves and my boobs only today have been feeling achy but not sore or sensitive to touch! would appreciate any comments to help me but my mind at ease ☺️ Thanks x