Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is all pregnancy test will have an evaporated line?

Me and my husband are trying to conceive for almost a year now. My last menstrual cycle was from August 27 to October 4.  

In this case, I tried a to test if I am pregnant…FIRST TEST, I took it in the middle of the day (yeah! I’m so excited) …for the first 3mins ----the result is NEGATIVE. But when I told my husband and he wants to see it…SURPRISINGLY I saw a faint line (for the past 10months..i never saw anything)…so I tried the next morning for the SECOND TEST and waited for 5mins…but just one line. But after 30mins, another faint line appeared. So because I am very curious, I tried for the THIRD TIME the following morning…I waited for 10mins this time but got another faint line after 30mins again.

Am I pregnant or the three Pregnancy test just have an evaporated line?

HELP ME DEAR MOTHERS. J

Replies

• Hi,

You should disregard a test after the time stated on the instructions - usually 10 mins. The lines you're seeing proabably are evap lines.

You may well be pregnant so could try a clearblue with FMU, however going by the dates of your last cycle I'd suspect you'd be getting a strong positive by now within the timeframe on a dye test. When was/is your next AF due?

• Was meant to say Clearblue digital sorry

• according to my calendar application, my AF should be between October 27 to November 3. 

So those three PT lines probably an evaporated line? 

on some time, before i did the test...i feel a sharp cramps. its like pinching my organs. image 

it's very confusing.

• The apps are only a guesstimate.... I ovulated late last month because of stress so that will delay a period. The time between ovulation and AF will always stay the same so if you ovulate later, your period will be later....

better to try a first response if you are unsure when you ovulated and af is due.. clear blue digital are not very sensitive...

• Sorry new to this matter. HOw can i know my ovulation day. i am just depending on my app calendar. image 

i am having a regular monthly period for the past months. There's just a window of 5days delay or early.

• Best way to confirm ovulation is to use OPKs and take your basal temperature every day 

• Ok...thanks for the info.

as of today, i do not have my period yet. My lower belle feels so heavy. my waitsline is actually at 27 (since i am asian) but my lower belly pooch is too big. I feel so hot this morning and was like to vomit. The feeling is not just actually at my head because i pee like every hour. 

i have also a white discharge (too many that i was actually change it in the middle of a work day) 😞 The feeling is getting me more confuse. 

I will schedule a check on weekends.