Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

23 Day Cycle !

Okay , October 1st , I had my period , until October 4th . me and my partner were TTC , but only this month . ovulation & implantation were tracked before hand . We had unprotected intercourse on the 6th , 9th , 12th , 13th , 14th , 15th , 16th and the 17th . On the 17th after intercourse there was a light amount of blood , and later that day when I cleaned myself there was light and dark discharge . Implantation tracker said it would most likely happen on the 23rd - 26th . one of those days in between ! But , like planned , I got a heavy dark red period like bleeding . The only thing that made it not similar to my other periods is the abundant amount of blood clots. After researching this , I noticed it could be a miscarriage . BUT I have no pains whatsoever , also , My period came when my implantation tracker said the fetus would implant in my uterus . So my question is , can I implant during this period ? Or after it ? Do I have a chance of still being able to conceive ? when should I take a pregnancy test ? I went to the doctors on the first day of my period , forgetting my implantation date can occur the latest on october 26th ! Which would be after my period ? Any help would be great ! Thank you ! 

Replies

• *22 day cycle 

• If you usually have 22 day cycles then it sounds like you have had your period. 

You cant actually track implantation.... if you are successful and manage to get PG then implantation happens any time between 6-12dpo. Not everyone gets implantation bleeding   It is actually fairly rare.

The best way to tell when ovulation is happening is to use OPK sticks and take your temperature. Those apps are just an estimate based on averages. I ovulate on different days each month, so those apps give an indication but are not a given. If your cycles are 22 days long you probably ovulate around day 10.... the best time to take a test is when you have missed your period