Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

looks like really faint line but unsure help

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/86371.jpg

Ok so I have had irregular periods since I can remember which basically I would have a period after 6 or more months and recently I had a period that lasted me 35 days. I went to the doctor and she gave me pills to take for 10 days to forcibly stop the bleeding. It was fine and my period stopped. But today I felt a cramping pain and while I was taking a shower I checked my cervix and saw I had slight pinkish blood. I took a pregnancy test and got this result in the picture. I couldn't really tell so I put it up to the light and to me it looks like 2 lines but I'm not sure. I don't know if the control window can be faint too or not? Please help and tell me what you see I would really apreciate it. Thanks 

Replies

• Try a first response test they the best xx good luck xxx ???? I can see a line tho xx

• I can see both lines but not sure if it's because u have light behind it, try a first response, pink dye tests seem to show up better when early or unsure xx

• Sarah Rowland 2 : it is a first response. And I have done a few pregnancy test done and usually when I put it up to the light the test window never showed a line ever. And now this one did O _0. 

• Rosiecharliex: it was a first response pregnancy test and I did think I saw a line too but should the control window look like that too (with the faint line situation). I had another question too.... how long does implantation bleeding normally last?

• Ooh that's not a first response test that I use, if u can see 2 lines then I would say your pregnant.

• I would test again with a different brand. The line in the control window has always been much darker on any test I've ever done or seen. See if you can get one of the FRER tests that are pink dye as they are sensitive and pink dye tends to have less evap lines etc x

• Sarah Rowland 2: yea it's different but it was a first response early detection but I'm going to wait 3 days then test again

• How you doing? When are you testing again hun xx

• I am exactly 4 weeks pregnant today and I got my BFP+ test 13 days past ovulation!! (dpo) Implantation may have occured on 9dpo, but the hcG is only strong enough to be detected 3-4 days after implantatiin. Still, that is is using a first response sensitive preg test. Using an ovulation predictor kit truly helped me finally pick up the lh surge to with leads to ovulation 12-36 hours later. Definitely understand cervical mucus to give you a better estimate of the time of your ovulation.

My symptoms: weird belly cramps below belly button, lower adnominal cramps, lower back cramps, increased sense of smell, frequent use of restroom, constipation, little acne, exhaustion as if I ran a marathon, and slightly larger breasts but "Not sore breasts".

Signed,
    New Mommy!

Qs? Allisonlovebible@gmail.com

• Also, I got a faint line but still postive!!image

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Thank you and God bless and prayers headed your way!

• JJ..... you have posted on another thread saying you have a 2 month old baby from using surrogacy in a Ukrainian clinic..,, I am confused!