Forum home Babies Sleep

10 month old don't want to sleep till 2.30 am

My daughter is now 10 month 1 week old she don't sleep much day time maybe 1 nap for 1 to 2 hours she eats well and plays but why is she not wantin o sleep night time please help 

Replies

• I would see when her days starts .. I noticed my little one was going to bed late but that was because he was waking up late too ... Try waking the baby up at 630 or 7 am and see how things go .. 2am is pretty hard for you .. you need your sleep and rest .. your doing a great job .. every baby is different and sometimes we need to take a step back and look at it like you would to a math problem .. evaluate every step of her routine .. play around with food times and activity times .. also quiet time and even bath time .. make a note of any changes and come up with a plan .. you got this super mom !.you can do it 

• Oh I know how you feel my baby does not sleep at all. Jr is 4 months he had short nap in the morning and a short nap in the afternoon (approx 30 mins each) stays up till midnight wakes up every 3 hours once finally in bed  ... tried EVERYTHING from getting up earlier to staying awake more to putting him down at same time etc etc but no he just sits and smiles at you wanting to play lol ... hope things settle for you soon its hard and draining but we can do it! :-)