Forum home Babies Breast & bottle feeding

Baby with colic? Or wind? Would you like to try a Dr Brown's Natural Flow Options Feeding Bottle?

Hello 

We've been given a whole box of Dr Brown's Natural Flow new Options feeding bottles, so, if you'd like to try one out with your baby, please just add a post to this thread and we'll send you one – while stocks last!

The wide-neck bottles are specially designed to help ease the symptoms of colic and wind (you can read our reviewer's thoughts on them here).

Obviously, we can't promise you they'll cure your baby's colic but, if you'd like to give a bottle a go, please do let us know by adding a post to this thread. (And, if you do try one, we'd love to know how you get on!)

Replies

• I used these when my daughter was being sick after every feed and found they really reduced her sickness! 

• Hi Helen currently using on my baby and made a huge difference. My friend and her 8 week old currently battling with colic will appreciate this for them as already recommended and can see if it has same effect thanks.

• Hi Helen currently using for my baby and made a huge difference. My friend and her 8 week old currently battling with colic will appreciate this for them as already recommended and can see if it has same effect thanks.

• Hi, We would love a bottle. So far I have been breastfeeding Adam but it's time for him to experience expressed breast milk in a bottle so I can have someone else take over and a little 'me' time. 

Thank you. 

• I'd love to try these bottles is possible!x

• We are combination feeding breast and bottle and our little man is really struggling with coli. We are using infacol and colief which is helping but not that much and are willing to try anything!  Maybe a change of bottle would help! 

• I would love to try a dr brown bottle. My wee man is breastfed but I expressed for a wedding, tried him on a bottle (which he took) but as the day went on he got severe wind and cramps. Dr brown bottles would hopefully do the trick. I have heard amazing reviews about them

• we would love to try these bottles please.

Thanks 

• These bottles are amazing.  Combined with colief drops my little boy's colic went completely. He is now 4 months and have weaned him off the drops but still using the bottles and he is fine.  I don't need another bottle, I already have 6 of the normal ones (not the options model) but would be happy to write a review or answer questions on them.

• Hi Helen we would like to try these a lot of people have given good reviews about these

• Would love to try these bottles 🍼

• Hi, we would love to try one. Sometimes the little lady struggles to get wind up so would love to see if this helps. 

• Yes please if any left

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Hello :) would like to try these if still available :)

• Hi : ) 

I tried the Mam bottles with my daughter - and found they leaked everywhere! I'd love to try these ones as I'm sure they'll be much better

• Love to try these like the lady above the MAM bottles always leaked!

• Yes please, would love to try

• Yes would like to try please

• We would like to try the bottles please with our daughter. xxx