Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

No implant bleeding

Hey there guys, long story short I had sex on the 7th of this month, I use a period app so acording to the app, i was supposed to ovulate one week later. I had ovulation cramps between the 9th and the 12th. And ive had some cramps for the past 2 days but no bleeding. 

I have been pregnant before, lost it at 4 weeks. I had no implant bleeding. Just wondering if anyone else as not had implant bleeding and got a BFP. I plan to test in 11 days or so. 

Just dont want to get a BFN. 

Thanks x

Replies

• Implantation bleeding is actually fairly rare.... just seems common because so many of us are on here trying to conceive.

• Thanks that helps alot, because when i lost my last (first) I had no bleeding apart from the misscarage bleeding. So I am right, thank you x

• Hi there i miscarried my first baby 6 weeks ago and just found out that I am pregnant now as my AF didn't return so did tests and each positive and not had any implementation bleeding as yet and hoping that I don't get it as I'll just be paranoid thinking I'm losing it again.  

Best of luck 

Here if you want to chat

• *implantation      sorry !

• I didn't have any implantation bleeding at all, or cramps and I'm 38 weeks now. I didn't have any symptoms apart from insomnia and extremely hot (in March!).

However, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but cycles can vary by quite a lot and ovulation sometimes doesn't happen when you expect it to (it definitely didn't for me on my last cycle). I hope that you get your BFP this cycle, but perhaps you should try 'trying' more frequently just in case your dates are out slightly? The only real way is to suffer the 2 week wait I'm afraid (I know that's not helpful - I was trying for years and it really annoyed me, but it is true, you can can drive yourself crazy looking for signs). 

Good luck! x

• Yeah I know haha, well Im not really trying but just incase, but I test in one week so defo let you guy know if i get my BFP, if the not,the universe dont want me to be a mum just yet. But we will see guys xxx

• Yeah I know haha, well Im not really trying but just incase, but I test in one week so defo let you guy know if i get my BFP, if the not,the universe dont want me to be a mum just yet. But we will see guys xxx

And congratulations on your baby to be xxx