Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implant Removal and beginning of The Pill xxx

Okay so on Wednesday I got my implant took out and later that day I started the combined pill and have taken it the same time each day except Saturday I took it 3 hours early as I was going on a night out and could possibly have forgotten but on the Friday night&Saturday nght I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but only  Friday night is where he "climaxed" inside me.. whats the chances of pregnancy? I wouldn't be happy nor sad if anything was to come of this but would just like an idea, advice please😳 thankyou x

Replies

• the only way to tell if you are or not is to wait for 2 ish weeks, and the  do a test. but to be honest I had my implant out nearly a month ago and it is still im my system ( it can take up to 6 months to come out of the body ), so it could still be in your system which means that still kind of protected by and I think the pill takes a week to get into your system anyways.

hope this helps :)