Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 FAINT LINES CLEAR AND SIMPLE BUT NOT PREGNANT ON CLEAR BLUE

imageGot this result in minutes on a cheap £1 clear and simple. Then rushed out to get a Clearblue and got a Not Pregnant. My cycles have varied and I'm on day 27 this cycle. 🤔 Anyone had the same?? 

Replies

• imageThis is about an hour after, I put water on the top one to see if the line would disapear as I read somewhere it would if it was a evap line? 

• I haven't had the same but digital ones are not as sensitive as some other brands so you need more of the pregnancy hormone. I would test again in a few days to see if the line on your tests get darker but can definitely see them. X

• Thanks EarthAngel, that's reassuring. It is disheartening seeing the words 'Not Pregnant'. I will do another Saturday morning 😁 X 

• The digital are defs not as sensitive.... they are 24 sensitivity where as the early ones are about 10. Defs wait a few more days x

• Save the clear blue for a bit later. 

I did loads of the cheap ones and all had faint lines. I still waited it out until 10 or 11  dpo until i used the clear blue. 

You are deffo preggers. The cheaper ones are sometimes better.

• Sorry for the very late reply!! 

i Have a beautiful 11 month year old as a result of the tests!!!! :D