Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing the Britax B-READY travel system, worth over £550? Sign up here

Hello.

We are looking for 10 new mums or mums-to-be to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put the Britax B-READY travel system through its paces.

We're looking for a mixture of almost-due mums-to-be (and that includes those expecting twins), first-time mums, and mums with a toddler who are almost due or have just had another.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to fall into one of the following criteria:

* You are a first-time mum with a baby aged 3 months or younger 

* You are a second (or more!)-time mum with a baby aged 3 months or younger AND a toddler

* You are first-time mum-to-be who is due to give birth before 3rd December 2016

* You are second (or more!)-time mum-to-be who is due to give birth before 3rd December 2016 AND also have a toddler

If you fit into one of these categories and would like to take part in this product test, you need to post a reply on this thread, letting us know the age of your baby or your due date – and, if applicable, the age of your toddler.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Britax B-READY pushchair, complete with a matching carrycot. If you’re chosen as one of our mum-with-baby-and-toddler testers, Britax will also send a matching second seat unit for your toddler, and an adaptor for fixing either the carrycot or the infant carrier to the lower position on the B-READY so you can use the buggy for both your children.

We will then ask all testers to give their feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread. 

You'll get to keep the Britax B-READY pushchair and carrycot (and seat unit if applicable) after the product test – and everyone who gives quality feedback on the feedback thread will also be put into a draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher.

The Britax B-READY is a fully functional all-in-one pushchair suitable from birth (if used with matching carrycot or infant carrier, both sold separately) to pre-school. It can be adapted to suit one child, siblings or twins, it has a height adjustable handle and footrest and it has central suspension, puncture-free wheels, and with its integrated Click & Go car seat receivers, it is travel-system ready. It comes in a choice of 4 fabric colours.

Replies

• Hello, I am a first time mum to a 3 month old baby boy.  We would love to test this pram as we have to make weekly trips on public transport to hospital for my boy to have blood tests for a metabolic disorder.  The pram we bought when I was pregnant is quite large and cumbersome for getting on and off buses.  I never dreamt that I would have to make these trips so it was bought with walking in mind.  It would be great to try something with more manoeuvrability.  Thank you for the opportunity.

• Hi I'd love to test this pram out , my baby Elis is 7 weeks old and my toddler boy Cian is 2 and a half, it would be brilliant for our family walks, trips to town and walking to grandparents hOuse, currently trying to use a buggy board which he won't stay on for more than 5 minute or using 2 pushchairs which is not convenient or easy when out and about , thankyou for the opportunity and hope to hear from you soon :) x

• Hi, I don't fit these criterias but if you are still looking I am mummy to 2 boys ages 8 months and 2 years and would love to test the britax for you. However my sister has recently gave birth to her baby and would love to help review. Thanks for the opportunity 

• 20 Oct 2016 .I would love to test it for you 

Baby boy

• SSecond time mum but my eldest son is quite big and my second child is only 10 days would love to test it

• I would love to test this beautiful pushchair as my little one is 2 months old. Britaxis is very stylish pushchair I always admire it

• I am second time mum my first child is one year old and second one is a month now . I'm really interested in testing the britax British ready pushchair 

• Would love to try this, have given birth to baby number 2, he came on fireworks night! don't currently have a pushchair for him as my eldest is in a stroller. I have been using a baby sling, but would love to use a pushchair with a buggy board attached 

• Forgot to say my eldest is 2 years old, youngest is now 4 weeks old :)

• Hi,

I'm a first time mummy to my daughter who is 2 months. 

thanks 

Emma 

• Hey 

I am a first time mummy to a little girl who's 12 weeks today and will be 3 Months on 9th December! 

We love testing new products and can write a detailed review..

Thanks... Hannah & Meredith June xx

• I am a new mum (again) ha! i have a 4 Week old & a awkward 3 year old who doesn't walk! 

• Myself and my 3 weeks old lil girl would love to test this pushchair...she is 3 weeks old and we love going out for walks with Ryleigh in her buggy x 

• I'm a new mummy!! (For the third time!) haha!!! I have a 3 year old boy who is a what I can only describe as a stubborn walker!! & a 4 week old little girl! would love to try it out! espically as mr stubborn is making it hard for us   to do the school run!! 

• Hi would love the opportunity to test this pram  i made it to reserve list last time my daughter is 12 weeks and we are looking for a pram to try and assemble better to fit in the car. pick me pick me 🤔😂

• Hi guys I'm a mummy of 2 boys..  one is almost 3 months the the other will be 3 in February... we love reviewing new products and would love to be considered x

• I'm a first time mum to A 6 week old baby boy born on the 18/10/16

• Hi I am a first time mummy

I have a little girl called Grace who is 7 weeks she was born 12/10/2016 .Me and my fiancé tried for over 10 years for our little miracle x

• Hi we would really love to try this sounds amazing! I have a 3 year old and 10 month old. we do alot of walking image

• Hi 

We would love to try this out. Second baby is due this month and we have a toddler aged 2. we are currently struggling with what we are going to do once the baby arrives as toddler still likes to be in pushchair and we do an awful lot of walking. X

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions