Forum home General Chat General chat

Have you put your Christmas tree up yet?

Hello

We'd love to know if you've put your Christmas tree up already.

Or if you like to wait till a bit closer to Christmas before getting out all the baubles and tinsel?

Do please come and tell us by adding a post to this thread. 

And, if you've already got your tree up, do please post up a pic. We'd really love to see it!

Replies

• Our tree went up on Saturday. X 

• It's beautiful Col33, and we're very impressed by the strategically placed box in front of it to keep your little girl safe!

• imageFamily room tree

imageFront room tree

The kids have one each as well in their bedrooms I've spent all last week decorating the house it's like a grotto!!! The magic of Christmas is when they come home from school and see it all lit up 😍😊 they are so excited!! Even my 13 year old son that just kind of ignores us all says he feels excited now the deccies are up!!!

• image Dulcie getting into the spirit :)

• Dori27 that's a beautiful piccie!! Love the huge bauble!!

• I'm so excited to get my tree up but i'm moving house on Friday so i haven't been able to put mine up yet! .. i reckon the tree will be the first thing i unpack haha x

• imageimage

We've gone silver and white this year. Artificial tree though as the real ones are a bit wide for the space we have. I love it though 😍 can't wait for Christmas with my 2 girls this year xx

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• image My son loves to feed it milk and put his cars inside! apart from that he doesn't touch it x

• Me and Mya is out Christmas finest lol image

• I am super excited for Christmas this year! We are not doing much shopping it's just so nice having the baby here to coo over and make us smile 🙂 

We put our dece up 2weeks ago tomorrow! I enjoyed a glass of wine in the process 😬

image image image

My boy loves his nana dearly!image