Forum home Babies Baby

November 2016 Babies

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our Due in November 2016 Birth Club who have all given birth to an equally lovely baby – hurray! – and we reckon you deserve a shiny new thread to chat on.

If you've not been part of the Due in November 2016 Birth Club so far but have just had a baby (born November 2016), do please feel free to post and join in. They're a lovely, friendly lot! 

And to kick this thread off, we've got a lovely little treat to send to everyone who joins this thread in the next week or so, so get posting! 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/GettyImages-168081348.jpg

Replies

• Hi Danielle & new mummies!! 

My little girl is 5 weeks tomorrow.. I can't believe how fast it has gone, to look back & think how daunting life felt, I feel loads better now. 

She is discovering all sorts of things, I'm enjoying the reflex smiles lol & the nice little cooing just before she shouts at me haha but I wouldn't change her for the world. 

I hope you are all keeping well & enjoying your little ones. 

Speak soon xximage

• Hey ladies, 

my little pirate is 4 weeks old today he's amazing but I got an infection in my c section which has caused me some agony and I've had to be put on anti biotics and pain relief which is making me completely constipated! the joys of pregnancy :( could do without this after my difficult 5 day labour. I hope to recover very soon and be able to get out and about. 

Hope you are all well and loving your time as mummys. 

Xxxx

• Hello new mummies 👋🏼 my little Theo is two and a half weeks old now and I am so in love with him! I feel like I've become every cliché of a first time parent - but I've genuinely never felt love like this, especially for a tiny person who's so new to the world. It's also been amazing seeing my other half with Theo 😍 Makes me want to have all the babies!! 

Hope everyone and their little ones are doing well xx

• Hattie he's soooo tiny and u look amazing! 

Xx

• imageThis is Ocean x

• imageimageHi November mummies 🤗

Matthew & Amelia are 4wks old today (1mth old Thursday, where did that month go?) Both are starting their first growth spurt & I am having to alternate between breast & formula to meet their current feeding demands. We have been out shopping, been for a stroll to the registry office & have joined in the odd school run taking our big sister's to school. Mummy is a tad shattered but otherwise life is good ☺️

Hope everyone else is doing ok. X

• So lovely to see all these baby pics and hear your updates! 

Sorry to hear about the infection Viks1980, hopefully they've got it under control? 

• imageHello everyone! 

Esmé is 4 weeks old now and is growing quite quickly! 

She loves her milk, bath time with mummy and cuddles. 

We are still getting into a routine, but with her big sister and brother at school we can take a walk into town, have lots of cuddles on the sofa and ive even taken her into work

I'm sooooo looking forward to christmas now and im still cooking this year for all the family but i wouldnt have it any other way

Its been lovely to share my pregnancy journey with you all and reading everyone elses. I have absolutley loved seeing all the beautiful babies born over November

Happy Christmas everyone 🎄

Love Gemma x

• Hope you heal soon vicks. I'm in the same boat with my c section scar on antibiotics it's leaking pus still 4 weeks on. My little one is 4 weeks tomorrow weighs 8lb 5 now from his 6lb 14 birth weight. lovely seeing all the beautiful babies on here image

• Mothermucka

ive had exactly the same it's so painful ;( I'm feeling so much better today! hope u r ok.

ive got Ocean An elf outfit for Xmas day, hes going to hate me when he's older I keep buying dressing up outfits including little elf ears to put on him for 1 minute for a photo haha! 

Nearly Xmas girls xx

• Hi everyone!!!

Well Nancy is 6 weeks and 6 days today! we've had an up and down journey with her with colic/silent reflux (unusual in a breast fed baby !). however she is gaining weight well and is truly adorable when she smiles !! the older children love her to bits and along with oh have helped so much which is why I think I've healed so well this time! I am back driving now so life is settling down well... we have Christmas in Devon to look forward to and I couldn't be much happier right now!!!

imageimageimage our precious little rainbow xxx

• Hi ladies, Alfie was 4 weeks old yesterday. Can't believe how time is flying by and it will soon be Christmas! My 4 year old absolutely adores him. here is a recent pic ximage

• Hi ladies Kane is 3 weeks old now going so fast his amazing love him so much his sisters adore him even though they want to hold him all the time his not quite got in to a routine for school runs as it always falls on feeding time 🙈 But other then that his happy content little boy :) image

• Glad to see you are all doing well. 

Mothermucka, I had the same problem. I was on 2 courses of antibiotics but it's healing well now. I've drove for the first time today with the little lady in the car & it's very strange but life can get back to normal now xx

• hello al,

nice to see all the November babies.

i gave birth on the 25th of Nov after a very long 72hr labour! As soon as i saw my little princess i fell in love, her name is Ellina

Now we struggling a bit at night with the cries.. and she doesnt like her to sleep in the snuz pod she wants to be held.. any tips about how to deal with this?

I am breastfeeding her and finding it very difficult to wind her, she is also vomiting after feeds.

I am seeing the midwife on thursday hopefully she can give some advices.

love to all XXX

• Hi everyone. I didn't join the due in November thread but followed along reading people's stories. I had a previous miscarriage and a bumpy start to this pregnancy so was scared to join the thread! But Aiden James arrived perfect on 16th November at 7lb... 13 days early. I'm so in love and settling into life as a new parent. 

Hope u all don't mind me joining as a latecomer! It's lovely to see all of these beautiful November babies and everyone supporting each other in this exciting new chapter.

• All these pictures are amazing! They are so wonderful to see! 

So lovely to hear your news Micah and welcome to the world Ellina! Have you tried swaddling Ellina for naps? 

And welcome Dinky11 - your little boy Aiden looks so tiny! Congratulations to you, it's wonderful to have you here! 

• welcome dinky and congrats his gorgsous and looks so tiny well done lovely seeing all these babies we have been talking about for so long 😊

• Micah I have the same problem my son will not sleep in his sleepy head and loves cuddles and I'm breastfeeding so I put him on my chest in bed!!!! It's easier. 

He isnt sick after feeds and I'm combination feeding but man alive he struggles to be winded it takes forever but eventually he does it. 

has anyonea babies have milk spots? 

• Kane is the same with winding infacol helps but he does take for ages sometimes he had milk spots too but starting to disapear now