Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing the Britax Römer’s BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat and FLEX BASE? Sign up here

Hello.

We are looking for 10 mums or mums-to-be, to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put the Britax Römer’s BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat and FLEX BASE through its paces. 

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have a baby aged 9 months or younger or be due to give before December 18th 2016 AND you need to post a reply on this thread, letting us know the age of your child or your due date – and the make, model and year of your car.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Britax Römer’s BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat and FLEX BASE. We will then we'll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

You'll get to keep the Britax Römer’s BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat and FLEX BASE after the product test – and everyone who gives quality feedback on the feedback thread will also be put into a draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher.

The Britax Römer’s BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat and FLEX BASE conforms to the newest safety regulations and is developed so that it flexibly grows with your baby. It features a newborn insert, superior side impact protection, lie-flat technology, a sun canopy, 5 point harness, adjustable handle and a quick remove cover. It is available in 6 colours. 

Replies

• Hi we would love to test this car seat...my lil girl is 4 weeks...I have a citeron c3 2009 make :) x

• Hi there,

We would love to test this seat for you. My son is 8 months old born 24.03.16 and I have a vauxahll zafira 2005 model and a hyundai getz 2006 model.  

• We would love to test this car seat and base. We have a 5 week old little boy and my car is a renault Clio 2009 :-) x

• I would love to test this. My 4 month old has severe reflux & hates going in her seat & we think it is down to the position which isn't adjustable. We struggle to go out with her sometimes as she gets hysterical So the option to lie flat would be perfect. I also have a pram that is compatible with this seat which is why I haven't tried another car seat for her yet. 

We have 2 cars, a 2010 seat exeo & a 2007 fiat bravo. we could test in either car. We currently have an isofix base in each & the car seat switches between the two. 

Thanks

• Baby boy is 7 months. We have a 2012 Honda Jazz. Thanks 

• Hey. 

My little one is Almost 4 months, born 20th August 2016. 

My car is a Renault Megane 2015

would love to give it a try. 

thank you x 

• Hi I have a baby girl who is 4 months old. Our car is a BMW 3 series

• Hello! please choose us to test the car seat! my current one is well used !! 😂

my daughter has just turned 7 months and I have a 2015 mini cooper.  Thanks x 

• I have been desperate to be a tester for ages ! Alice is 6 months old. I have an Audi A3 Sportback 2016 model ! Please choose us! .xx

• Hi this would be great for our daughter Rebekah-May. She is 6 and a half months old. 

We have to share our car seat presently.

Our card are BMW 1 series cabriolet and a Ford Focus St3.

Good luck everybody and have a great Christmas and Happy new Year! 

• Cars not card.

• Oh wow me and isabelle would LOVE to test this! The car seat she has at the moment is a blooming nightmare haha!

My daughter was born on 16/05/16 and is very nearly 7 months old. 

Our car is a 5dr Vauxhall Corsa 63 plate (2013 model)  

Wish all you other mummies the best of luck xx

• HI there :)

Paddy is 5 months next saturday :)

We have a Mercedes A 200 - 2005 make.

Would totally love this as we are a big fan of the Britax Brand now! And my sister in law was saying they are renound for their car seats being so safe! Keen as beens! Pick us!!! 😍

• Hi. We would love to test this for you. Oliver is 5 months old and we have an Audi Q3.  His current seat doesn't recline and as we do regular long journeys to visit family it worries me that he sleeps in very awkward positions.  It would be great to try something new that could make him more comfortable while keeping him safe.

• My little girl is 11 weeks old on Wednesday (born 28/9/16). Our car is a 2014 Seat Leon. We would love to test this carseat!

• Would love to test this seat please.

Baby boy aged 6 months exactly.

Ford Mondeo Titanium Tdci 125, 2008

Thank you x

• Hi Danielle

little Rory is 8 weeks and I have a Vauxhall Astra 2007.

Thank you x

• Sorry forgot to add the year of my car is 2014!

• Morgan was 11weeks old yesterday (11th December.) 💙⭐️ I drive a Vauxhall Corsa Design, 58Plate ..which is also isoFix ready!

We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to test the Britax Romer as it would fit perfectly on our Beautiful Britax pram! 😍❤️ Life would also be made much easier!😂

Thankyou MadeForMums ..Good Luck All x

• Hey MFMs

We'd love to test this - Meredith is 13 weeks and 4 days old..

We have a 2009 Toyota Yaris with isofix connections

😁

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions