Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early test questions

af due Friday .. Me being me tested today just purely based on the facts my boobs are killing and I thought I'd just see .. Holding no hope after mc in June then half a faint line and one dark line like I wasn't paranoid enough anyway! Will Deffo wait till Friday and see just wondered if anyone's had this before ??

Replies

• Keep testing if you if you see a faint line... either AF will show or the line will get darker!

Dont know if this helps but I was due friday just gone (11th) - I tested Wednesday with a sainsburys blue dye test and got the faintest ever line. I was actually 99% sure I was just making it up, I took the test apart to see it more clearly and then thought it was probably an evap. I then did another on thursday, the same brand and was in the same situation. Only difference was when I took the test apart, there was a thick blue line so was 50/50 with it being an evap.

Anyway, was convinced AF would come. Took a clearblue digi on friday as I got nothing in the morning and that came back negative :( Left it until Sunday as I still hadnt come on and finally got my Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

• Congrats !!!! So good for youimagewill wait and see hope I have your luck ! Serves me right for being so impatient haha 

• Got nothing this morning 👎🏼 wait continues ! Due friday