Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

And now we wait... anyone else on the 2WW?!

Completely new to this!...so hopefully I've done this right?! but would like to find some other ladies to keep me company on the 2WW?!! I'm 3dpo 😬Xx  P.s (Sorry if there's already a thread for this!?) 

Replies

• Hey! Well you are a whole 2 weeks ahead of me😅 I thought I had been lucky last cycle but AF turned up a few days ago!! So now I'm on day 3 of this cycle and raring to go once AF leaves! Is this your first?

• Hey, well we did ttc last month but didn't really know where I was in my cycle as I came off the pill Aug/sept. So this is first  month of actively trying and using opk's to make sure we dtd at the right time! I was raring to go after AF too! was quite interesting doing opk's and sounds silly but think it made me do a bit more research and figure it all out more as I've just never really paid attention to "dpo's and implantation and all of that! even now I have to google the odd acronym on these sites!! I was lucky in that my lo (she's now 4) was a complete shock & surprise so this actively ttc is new to me! AF is due Xmas eve so I'm hoping I'll have an extra present to wrap up OH 😬

how long have you been ttc? 

• I know the feeling, as it's my first I've never really paid attention to my cycles so this whole thing is so interesting and exciting lol! Don't worry I find myself googling the odd abbreviation. Omg what an amazing present that would be! This will be or first month of actively trying and knowing exactly where I am on my cycle. Unfortunately I ended up in hospital with severe stomach pains and bleeding and turned out I was having a very early miscarriage. So at least now I have my AF I know where we stand.

• Hi Lau2016

I am also starting the 2ww game, AF due 28 Dec so hoping for a new years present lol. This will be our first and after coming off the pill in Oct this is our first month of properly TTC! Have you experienced any early signs? I keep wondering if I am dizzy/nauseous but this may be wishful thinking or the fact that I am being hyper aware of every little thing 😂 x

• Hi Bea84! Ooo your not long after me - AF due Xmas eve!! So I'm hoping for an Xmas present! And your first Very exciting!! I have a daughter already who's 4, but trying for baby no 2, feels like my first though as I've not done this ttc stuff before, she was a surprise! 

I'm 4DPO, not sure if ive had any symtoms or not as I do think your mind plays tricks on you a bit in these situations so I'm not too worried as I dont think I really got any symtoms until I was about 6Wks. I went off coffee and couldn't stand the smell and (bit weird) but my Oh noticed I was holding my belly alot almost like I was protecting it! Thats what made me think to do a test!! 

..but now we are ttc, like you said im more aware of my body and any slight twinge/ache/pain! I'm also off work this week so I've got more time to dwell and overthink!! 😩 

2DPO I had mild cramping and the most horrendous headache when I woke up, that lasted most of the day then went. 

Yesterday 3DPO off food a bit, very sensitive to smells (This is unusual for me) few pulling/pinching feelings that was it 

Today 4DPO sensitive to smells again. I feel quite bloated and just this weird full feeling!

Implantation normally happens about 9DPO on average so probably just overthinking it all!..but I'm keeping a note of symtoms each day just cos I'm sad and I find it quite interesting!😂 

Anyway I'm rambling on tell me about you!? Have you been using opk's or anything or just dtd lots?! ☺️ x 

• Ooooooo I also feel really bloated and have that wiered full feeling. But as u say maybe we are just hyper aware.

I haven't used OPKs yet. I came of the pill end of Sept after 15+ years so we wanted to take some time for my cycle to settle down and to try and not get to worried too much about TTC (easier said than done). I have been using an app to track my cycle (who h thatkfully came back right away and has settled down). We have just then been trying to DTD around ovulation. If that doesn't work after a few months then we may get more 'serious' and try OPKs!