Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing the Britax Römer’s BABY-SAFE i-SIZE car seat and FLEX BASE? Sign up here

Replies

• Hi we have a four month old and we have a Ford focus 2010 model 

• Wilf is 3 month old, I would love to win this, I drive an Audi A1 2015 Plate , and I know he would be the perfect tester :-)

Thank You

• wow Maddison (2 weeks) and myself would love to teat this seat. 

I drive a Nissan X Trail 65 plate.

manyt Thanks .

• I have an 8 month old and frive a 09 Ford Focus we find it difficult to put in car seats without an isofix would love to trial this 

• wow Maddison (2 weeks) and myself would love to test this seat. 

I drive a Nissan X Trail 65 plate.

manyt Thanks .

• Would LOVE to be a tester as we're looking at new car seats because our 4 month old boy is on the 98th centile! His little (or should that be big?) feet hang over his current car seat even though it *should* last him much longer!

We have a 2008 renault laguna that has isofix 

• We would really like to test this car seat and base for you. 

Our Teddy is exactly 3 months old today. 

We've got Citroen C4 grand Picasso 2009

Fingers cross we'll be lucky this time 🍀 x

• hi i would love to take part my baby girl is 3 weeks old i have a nissan micra 2006 and a ford focus 2005  i would love to test this carseat as i would like to try it with the base to make our lifes easier as i worry about the seatbelt being correct often and we have to check it many times to know its safe before we start driving.

• oh I would love to try this, my little girl is 3 months and we have a Volkswagen sirocco 2014

• Hi my boy is 3 weeks today and I would want to try the brutal romer. I have mercedes class A 2009

• My granddaughter is 5 months old. I would love to trial the car seat and fitment.

• Oops ! forgot to put the car make - its a BMW 3 series.

• My baby girl is 12 weeks today (born 20.9.16) and we would love to trial the Britax Romer car seat and base. It would be interesting to see if it is any lighter then our current car seat which I struggle to carry.

• My little one is 7 months old. Would love to test it please 

• My little one born just in Oct only 2 months. So it would be much appreciated if you give me a chance to review this car seat please 

• 20 Oct 2016. And our car is BMW

• My baby is three weeks now and our car model is seat Leon 2014

• 3 months old baby and I currently drive volkswagen polo 2010

I wish I could test it

• My baby born recently in October  hardly 2 months and I drive Audi A4 Saloon 2011. 

• Hi, my little man is 7.5 months old and we would love to test this awesome car seat. We have a 2015 Nissan Quasquai and a 2012 Golf cabriolet that we switch our current seat between.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions