Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help...going out of my mind

Ive got polycystic ovaries, 2nd month of ttc. 

31 day cycle have been regular for the last 5 months definitely. 

i was due on Monday (12th) now the 16th still not on, have had some cramping, feeling sick occasionally. I did a lloyds pharmacy early response test, looked at it after about 2 mins and didn't see anything. Put it away but looked again about 1/2 hour later, definite pink line, although says disregard after 5 minutes. 

Went to doc today as feeling generally rubbish, he did test, negative. I did a cb digi but that was not pregnant. 

So confused and don't know what to do 😩image

Replies

• Options

You do have to disregard it I'm afraid as it was later than the time frame ... but I've heard doctors tests aren't that sensitive and have taken a while to go positive?! I don't want to get your hopes up... but maybe test again in a few days! Good luck!!! 

• Options

Thanks, I'll maybe test again Monday. As ill be a week since af due. 

• Options

Hi hun try first response doctors ain't as sensitive and if it was a clear blue digital I have heard they are not as sensitive good luck and baby dust 2 u xx

• Options

imageJust did the first response rapid test came up pretty much straight away 😬

• Options

Can definitely see a line was this with fmu x

• Options

Got a pregnant 1-2 weeks with cbdig this morning but shortlived, in bleeding and Have just passed a large clot. So I'm thinking its miscarriage. 

• Options

Fingers crossed for u hun keep positve  somtimes bleeding early on is ok it's very common xx