Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advise please

hi ladies I'm new here just wanting a little bit of advise. 

i came off the pill about a month ago to ttc with my first. I haven't yet come on my period, have had unprotected sex a few times though with my partner. 

However I don't quite feel rite iv had a few pains in my lower belly under my belly button area. Been very off my food n feelin full n bloated very easily, also been feel sicky. 

i know it's highly unlikely I am pregnant but just wondering if there's a possibly I am? 

Thanks xx

Replies

• Hi Sophiiee. The only way to know for sure would be the do a test. Let us know how you get on xx

• I will do 1 just wasn't sure if it was possible as I haven't had a period since comin off pill xx

• Hi Sophiiee, I came off the pill at the beginning of October and it took 7 weeks for me to have my first period. In my second cycle and currently on week 5 And no sign of period yet. After coming off the pill it will take a while for your body to adjust back to normal. However you can get pregnant straight away. It's hard as symptoms of AF/coming off the pill some are very similar to being pregnant.