Forum home General Chat General chat

Did you grab any sale bargains? Come and tell us what you’ve bought!

Hi everyone,
Well it seems all the Boxing day sales are well underway now and we wondered if you’ve found any bargains out there, what have you bought?

Please do come and tell us about any brilliant sale finds, and did you venture out to the shops or just do things online? We’d love to hear about what you’ve purchased, so please do come and tell us by posting a reply to this thread. (We found some bargain Toblerone on sale and bulk bought!)

Replies

• Hey all,

I love the Rainforest selection that the Fisher Price brand do! We already have the play mat which Morgan LOVES.

boxing day I bought him the rainforest peekaboo mobile which cost 29.99£ from ToysrUs it was originally 49.99£! And the rainforest Jumperoo from ToysrUs for 69.99£ from 89.99£! 

ABSOLUTE BARGAINS😍❤️👣

• I'm hoping to go on Saturday and see if there is anything left! I don't really need anything, just kids clothes and maybe new pillows (exciting) lol 

i did pop to Boots on my lunch break yesterday and loved their half price gift sets! I got my niece birthday present ready and treated myself to a coffee mug and nail varnishes. 

I think the best deals are in the shops?

• I went for a look today but there was very little gender neutral clothing in the sales. 

• They arrived! 

Well worth it! I ordered both online & they arrived with me in 3 days.❤️ Absolute ToysrUs bargain.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• I bought apples in morrisons yesterday,  6 for 9p 😀 and shorts for Elliott in Mothercare 3 pairs for £6. X

• I had a gender scan on Christmas Eve so I've picked up some pink goodies since. Got 3 packs of sleepsuits 1x first size, 1x up to 1month and 1x 0-3 in tesco for £3 each. Some pjs from Asda first size and 0-3 £3 each. Got my older daughter a jacket I was gonna buy few weeks ago from river Island down to £20 from £30. Not bought much but I do love a bargain. 

Pe4nut matalan tesco and asda had good neutral selection in my local shops. I got vests and sleepsuits in a cream and beige teddy design from matalan before I found out both half price! 

• Post withdrawn at user's request