Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Finding useful

Was pregnant but lost at about (doctor says) 8 weeks (probably due to knowing when ovulated about 3-4). trying again and because we have issues with results the normal way we have found a GREAT HELP in artificially doing it using lube applicators. they are rounded at the top so you can stick them in far no worry of causing ouch to the cervix and they narrow so if you tight it not much of a problem and easy to use! hubby does his thing in a clean bowl, leave it till runny then go for it. we just started trying again after 1 month off on nurses orders and it makes thing's so much easier! and now we know it works! fingers crossed for next time! hope this helps some one! 

Replies

• Good luck 

• Sorry but I find that rather clinical... just my opinion....  you find some luck with that way 

• It's the only way we'll manage due to rarely being able to come inside me due to physical issues. by choice we'll choose the normal way but we don't always get the way we want. my thread is to help those like us who find it more difficult to concieve due to such issues. ive read people using syringes (no needle!) and I think this might be better.