Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I hate my body.....

Ok i think i'm going mad...

After being told its unlikely that i will conceive again (not impossible but unlikely)after a laparoscopy to remove ectopic (both tubes in tact though) scar tissue etc.. I kind of have feelings i may be but i think my minds playing tricks on me for the 4th month running..

7dpo now, woke with heavy boobs, and started with twinges in lower abdomen and pelvis, and a dull ache in my lower back... 

As its happened each month (the thinking i am not the symptoms) im blooming scared to test.. And hating my body for the tricks.... Grr....

Replies

• I don't have any advice but wanted to say hang in there and sorry you have to go through this. Fingers crossed you get the outcome you are hoping for! 

• 7dpo seems quite early to be getting symptoms - although it's not impossible. I suppose! After ovulation, if the egg is fertilised, it takes about 6 days for it to implant - at this time, it will start producing hcg (which is what causes pregnancy symptoms) But the generation of this takes another few days. This is why even early symptoms don't show up until around 10dpo.. you could be in with a good chance though, so test again once your period of late. Keep us updated xx

• Yep i thought so too, the last started this way before i was rushed into surgery. Hope thats not the case again, cant go through that twice! Thank you x