Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Newby!

Hello Everyone! 

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for over a year, and before that I tried with an ex (long story) for at least a year. I just found out this past year that I have Endometreosis (very bad case of it), ovarian cysts, and HPV. My periods are very irregular, I can go three months without having one and then it will be very on and off, although its been that way for a few years now, it wasn't always irregular. 

I just found out that one of my coworkers, as well as one of my best friends is pregnant. I'm very happy for the both of them, but it also leaves me heartbroken. It just seems so easy for them and I have to fight so hard to even try to conceive. Of course I'm not going to tell either of them that I'm sad about it, but I can't lie that I'm not. My boyfriend doesn't understand why I'm sad, he thinks its a blessing that we can have unprotected sex with no consequences ( I know that kind of makes him sound like an ass, but that's not his intention. He wants to have kids with me, but I guess what he's saying is, some guys would probably love this situation). I don't know how to explain to anyone how I feel, because no one around me knows the struggle. 

Sorry I'm kind of rambling. If anyone has advice on how to get through these emotions and any other advice or stories people have. 

I'm here for anyone :) 

Replies

• Hi...I also have suffered with endometriosis I had it removed 6 years ago I'm trying for a baby with my husband i am trying clomid for the first time today. Like you I know many people that are pregnant I need a friend who understands to talk to. Maybe help each other through this hard time someone who understands xx

• Hun my friend has PCOS and endometriosis and she's just had her 3rd baby in 5 years with no fertility aid at all. Infact in her words whenever her husband takes her out and gets her drunk she always falls pregnant. So my point is all hope isn't lost it can most certainly happen for u xxx and maybe try a ton of vodka  😂😂😂😂  it's funny u read up on improving chances of getting pregnant by healthy eating an quitting caffeine and alcohol yet fat chain smoking drug taking takeaway munching chavs on the Jeremy kyle show always seem to get knocked up after a one night stand. I'm thinking we need to take up the bad habits it seems to work for them lot 😂😂😂😂

• Of course :)) anytime you need to talk I'm here. 

I had surgery for my endo last may and they wanted to put me on hormones to help keep it away. I haven't started them yet and still question of its the right thing to do. 

• Hmmmmm..I might have to try that for awhile. My bf definitely loves when I'm drunk because it's really the only time I'll be on top lol 

• Hahaha I know they drive me mad watching them....I was told doggy was the best position to get pregnant 😂😂