Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Clearblue positive, other brands negative?!

Hello,

I am a little confused and so in need of some advice my AF is now 9 days late, i have done 4 clear blue easy all with a faint positive result... but first response, and asda brand coming back negative! 

I do have some pregnancy signs although trying not to get my hopes up!

What do you lot think?

Thank you!

Replies

• Leave it a few days and test again. If the same thing is still happening make an appointment with your GP 

• Hi chloe, do you have pictures of your faint positives.

I also have had 4 very faint + on the same clear blue tests however mine were almost non existant at first and developed over time I also have had a few negatives on a First response and asda tesrs  so mine are possibly evap lines.  

Xx

• Hello I don't have any pictures no but they appeared straight away which is the weird part!

i have a FMU samoke to take into doctors today if that's negative they said they will do a blood test!! 

Xx

• Ah let me know how you get on. X

• I will do! Its just the waiting, sure I keep feeling little pinching marks in the bottom of my abdomen! Xxx

• Ooh that's a good sign.I feel like I have all the symptoms too not sure if I'm imagining them x

• Oh I am the sane, every little thing.. sometimes feel like my body wants it so much its just making them up!!!

Let me know what happens with you! Xx

• Good luck at the docs.