Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bed Bugs

Hello community,

My name is Stephanie, I am a 22 yo mum.

I read the forum for a few months now but never really had the opportunity to register and participate to the conversations.

So, this is my first thread, and I didn´t really know where to post it, I guess this is probably the best section.

Here is my issue. I recently noticed that I have bed bugs at home. I started to get some red bites on different place of my body a few weeks ago, I thought it was just an allergy at first, but it reached a point where I started to be worried about those. I got confirmation that these were bed bug bites when I found one of those nasty insects in my bed.

I am now really worried and afraid that they might bite my 1.5 yo son. I am therefore looking for help to know how I could get rid of them all, without having to use some kind of toxic products for my baby.

Did any of you face something like that and has advices to give me? Please help, i barely can sleep at night now because of them.

Thank you for your help.

Steph

Replies

• Options

Oh dear, you really need to call in a professional exterminator to sort this out as asap - look at yell.com but don't wait - they are a nightmare to get rid of and can spread so quick.