Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 7

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the all the people on the Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 6 thread. The fifth part of the thread has become huge and has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough. Do let us know if that's not the case.

We'd like to wish you all lots of baby dust.

Replies

• Wooooo new thread :)

• Well, 7 is lucky in some cultures fingers crossed

• Wow part 7 🙈🙈

• Fingers crossed its lucky for all! xx

• Really hope so.... I still have AF cramps which is crazy! I never have them this far in advance of AF... usually just the night before... 

• Soo AF is officially 2 days late, took a dollar store test and a frer with fmu just now and both are negative. This is frustrating and so strange! I'm never late for my period, and I'm not stressed out or anything that would make it late. If I'm not pg I just want her to arrive so I can get out of limbo! I really don't think I am pg because I dont have any symptoms currently at all, especially compared to last week (thirsty, sooo tired, some pinching, headaches) . Still some fatigue during the day, but it isn't as strong as last week, and that could be anything. This is really abnormal for me...

• And woo hoo on the new thread! We are some chatty ladies!😂

• Sounds like that maybe you ovulated slightly later this month Curly if the HPTs are negative still. Bodies are annoying!!!! I am really confused as to why I have AF cramps several days before she is meant to arrive! Just annoying cos it's quite uncomfortable :( 

• Fly- Maybe...I got the opk surge one day later that usual (cd 15) and this is what my chart looks like this month..

I think I'm sort of getting af cramps this morning...finally something! Hopefully I'll get some answers soon.

• Looks like OV was cd17 so AF should be due tomorrow based on a 14 day LP. Surge indicates it's going to happen in the next 12-36 hours and the temp rise is on cd18 so OV was CD17 x 

• Oh my gosh, thank goodness for you fly! I have no idea how to read that since this is my first month doing it, and everything I've read says look for the dip and then a rise and I thought that the dip was the 10th, but thought that was so early. I guess I was running late this month...my period did last an extra day because of the chemical I think...maybe that had something to do with it. And I am starting to get some af cramps today as well. Hoping she comes tomorrow then! Thanks for your help :) 

• No problem.... sometimes it's easy to read others more tricky. The fact your temps are lower now indicate af too

• I thought the other day we were due for a new thread. Does anyone know how your cervix should feel if pg?

• It becomes softer because of all the blood flow to it, but I also read that it can take time (up to a month) for the cervical position to become higher. So I would base it mostly on how it feels right now as opposed to position. 

• Have you taken another test yet, Miley?

• I can barely reach it and it's really hard. No I'm too scared to retest.

• Am still cramping like god knows what! Ridiculous! Proper AF cramps but still not due till thursday. Really hoping that maybe they are implantation cramps but knowing my luck It's probably just a new AF symptom. Feel really swollen still though and feels like i have a tampon in (tmi) so bizarre! 

• I've felt like that a couple of times this week Butterfly, I think it's the pressure down there. I've felt like there's a full tampon in.

• Yeah it's horrid. Trying not to think about it. I actually had this when I was Pg in May... I had used a tampon when had the IB and was convinced I had accidentally left one in! 🙊

Guess just got to ride it out for the next 24 hours and see what happens on Thursday. Another BfN today so think am just going to wait now and see. 

• Fingers crossed for you butterfly! Really hope you've got a sticky one this month!