Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Symptom spotting!!! 1dpo.+ .... Part 1

hi im new to this site.... Im 3dpo and im symptoms spotting like mad I cant stop my self!!! Im trying to put the symptomsdown to other stuff as i dont want to be disappointed if i get a BFN.... 

So symptoms i have had constipation since yesterday not sleped had major belly cramps due to this boobs arnt sore but every now and again abit sensitive and i get nausea every now and then last 5 mins!!!

i didnt remember symtoms with first DS AS i didnt untill i was 13 weeks i just remember boobs being really sore but i thought they was growing.... 

id love for people to join me on this chat and hope you all get your BFP.. And symptom spot with me 😂

Replies

• Hey, I'm in the same boat me and my partner have been ttc since November and this month is the first month weve bd'd on my apparant "ovulation day" trying not to use tests as I think I will drive myself insane.

today s either dpo 1/2 And last night I had a sore throat, this morning woke up really stuffy almost like I was getting the cold, cramping Lower abdo & feeling gassy. (Sorry tmi) hoping and praying this is our month as all my friends seem to be having kids and I'm feeling a bit left out :( xx

• I have a 31 day cycle. We are actively ttc and yesterday (4 dpo)  i have had dark brown spotting and today a bit of spotting too (but felt like a light period - with 1 pad for the whole day)

My left lower back seems stiff with constant dull ache and my right thigh pulls as if I have been training vigourously at the Gym.

I still have a week to go for my period - Does any of this sound like symptoms or implantation?Have been going nuts wondering where it is going! 

• Symptoms will only start once hcg is being produced. It takes 4 days for the egg to travel to the womb and theN implantation happens from 6dpo... it then takes 4 days for levels to be high enough for a test.... that's why most ladies test from 10dpo if they are early testers. 

Progesterone causes symptoms regardless of pg being present which is why a lot of ladies confuse pg symptoms with normal cycle symptoms. They are the same. thats why it's best to wait for a missed period. Good luck ladies 

• Hey there,  was wondering if you guys had any updates ? 

• Nothing from me think I might just have the flu although was so convinced because it started on ovulation day that this would be our month.

Nipples are a bit sensitive and I almost always feel wet... sorry I know tmi but it's the easiest way to describe it. 

still hoping this is our month but I doubt it because im loaded with the cold and an almighty cough :( 

• Good luck jah!

I am pretty confused here. i had just one day of bleeding (not like period) and 2 days of spotting. this happened 8 days before I was due. (AF expected on 10th- so still two days to go)...my tummy feels tight and the left side and lower back seems to have  constant dull ache.....unsure if I had an implantation bleed or if it was AF. It's too early to test as well 😓😖fingers crossed